• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Army bull-dozers are NOT yellow. "Flushing THEM" out, well, actually it is TWO hims; the child is first priority; enough "gas to knock out the 'napper" would kill the kid first. IMO. I'll let YOU deliver that hornet's nest!

Either way things don't sound very promising for the poor child.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    tear gas down the pipe.
    Would allow too much reaction time. The thing is, if he thinks we're coming in he's just going to kill the kid. They need to find some sort of sneak attack. He has to sleep sometime. Perhaps gradually dig into the bunker when he sleeps?

RoosterJC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Carmel, IN
    If that were my child, it would be very difficult to wait 5 minutes, let alone 5 days! I would also want to know we had the best guys on the scene to make something happen.

Degtyaryov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Pump some gasseous form of a synthetic opiod in there and go in with one syringe full of enough naloxone to revive the kid.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Emergency response cannot "just go" in, even if he is unconscious or dead.

There are these things called booby traps. This guy could have them all over the place.

He is in control. Until he comes out voluntarily or we sneak sappers in to look around he gets to call the shots. At least as long as the kid is alive.

If we weren't worried about the kid it would be a drastically different story.

Some may call concern over the kid weakness. I call it strength. When we are able as a society to put an innocent life ahead of pride, ego and impatience that reflects well on us. At least in my opinion.

Regards,

Doug

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Rant on.

Why is the media so focused on the fact the kid has Asperger's? It's not like it makes the kid crazy or unstable. I have it and the only differences between me and most other kids is that I use common sense and I'm much more mature. Also if I start doing something I like I'm in it 110% to the end. Other than that no differences. I don't have special classes in school, I don't wear a helmet everywhere, I don't ride a short bus, it doesn't make me crazy/unstable/unable to live by myself, and it doesn't make me any less capable than a "normal" kid.

Rant off.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Rant on.

Why is the media so focused on the fact the kid has Asperger's? It's not like it makes the kid crazy or unstable. I have it and the only differences between me and most other kids is that I use common sense and I'm much more mature. Also if I start doing something I like I'm in it 110% to the end. Other than that no differences. I don't have special classes in school, I don't wear a helmet everywhere, I don't ride a short bus, it doesn't make me crazy/unstable/unable to live by myself, and it doesn't make me any less capable than a "normal" kid.

Rant off.

It's all part of the nobility of victimhood that defines our modern culture. It's supposed to make you care more about the child than if he were "normal".

Top Bottom