• ...and so much more!
  • dennymac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    La Grange, KY
    Militia , Actually, Yes!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a very amusing thread, at least to me. I was born in Georgia, many years ago. There is a block on my Birth Certificate that tells what Militia Unit I am assigned to. Take that!
    I have not looked at any newer certificates, so I do not know if it still the case. Just one more benefit of being a Southerner. DennyMac

debeerman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    In a van down by the river
    this is a horrible idea and what gets me is not too many are saying stop! Argue for less gun restriction whether it is by "training" "mental health eval (you want a gun why you MUST be crazy step into our reeducation program comrade) etc. The arguement should be for open carry, fewer restrictions. I lived in MO for a while and I had to adjust to seeing so much open carry then when I moved back I had to adjust to not being able to open carry and I didn't like that adjustment. BTW not too much gun related crime went on and I felt very secure downtown at night

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    this is a horrible idea and what gets me is not too many are saying stop! Argue for less gun restriction whether it is by "training" "mental health eval (you want a gun why you MUST be crazy step into our reeducation program comrade) etc. The arguement should be for open carry, fewer restrictions. I lived in MO for a while and I had to adjust to seeing so much open carry then when I moved back I had to adjust to not being able to open carry and I didn't like that adjustment. BTW not too much gun related crime went on and I felt very secure downtown at night

^^^^^ Agreed

Top Bottom