• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That sounds very much like a threat. I think you should consider editing your comment.

I think the only point up for contention, is the definition of terrorist. Since it was left ambiguous, IMO, there's nothing to edit.

Kut (knows most members here would say the same about people they consider terrorists)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That sounds very much like a threat. I think you should consider editing your comment.
    We saw several leftists on here that were urging the feds to massacre the terrorists there at the refuge. Why wouldn't you assume that they would like the idea of all their political enemies being killed by their government?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We saw several leftists on here that were urging the feds to massacre the terrorists there at the refuge. Why wouldn't you assume that they would like the idea of all their political enemies being killed by their government?
    If we could rid the world of just one Republican the impact on global warming alone would be worth the bloodshed. It's for the children.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Just a tad bit of hyperbole, no?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If we could rid the world of just one Republican the impact on global warming alone would be worth the bloodshed. It's for the children.

Well...we did get rid of one white, male and I think we can assume he wasn't a democrat so...I think the sea levels might have just dropped a centimeter or two.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I disagree with what these guys did, but terrorists? Lol, yeah, a bunch of guys holed up in a cabin making tough comments are now terrorists. Nevermind terrorists usually involve, you know, inflicting terror on people. I don't think anyone is all that afraid of these guys.

Call me when they start cutting heads off and car bombing.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I disagree with what these guys did, but terrorists? Lol, yeah, a bunch of guys holed up in a cabin making tough comments are now terrorists. Nevermind terrorists usually involve, you know, inflicting terror on people. I don't think anyone is all that afraid of these guys.

Call me when they start cutting heads off and car bombing.

Don't forget that according to official DHS documentation, I am a terrorist...and so are you. It is there in black and white.

kperry68W

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Honestly that is about the only way. cut off all supplies and they will eventually leave. It is at least the only peaceful option

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Actually that gets me thinking, surely the Feds aren't letting supplies get to them, are they? If so, I wonder how much they have left.

I'm sure they remembered their ammo. Did they remember to bring ample food stores?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Actually that gets me thinking, surely the Feds aren't letting supplies get to them, are they? If so, I wonder how much they have left.

I'm sure they remembered their ammo. Did they remember to bring ample food stores?

Well, they get mail. The internet melted down back when they recieved a bag of d***s. I'm guessing they may receive usefull suplies as well.

Top Bottom