• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I don't even think the OP is trying to decide between a Glock or an XD, I think he just wanted to start another argument thread between the two camps.

I like both the HK's and the Sweet Browning HiPower!

As for sticking to the OP... if I HAD to choose one or the other, I'd take the XD, because it fits me better, but as I've already mentioned, I think they're both fine.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    he's simply looking at

images

and

XD-93.jpg

simple...

qualitytym

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Porter County
    I don't even think the OP is trying to decide between a Glock or an XD, I think he just wanted to start another argument thread between the two camps.

I like both the HK's and the Sweet Browning HiPower!

As for sticking to the OP... if I HAD to choose one or the other, I'd take the XD, because it fits me better, but as I've already mentioned, I think they're both fine.
    Actually, I was looking for experienced opinion. The video that was posted was very helpfull. Leaning toward Glock, or a 1911 :dunno:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    It annoys me more then anything when people throw fits about why what sucks and does not when it comes to guns.

XD's fit me better.... I have shot quite a few glocks and could carry and shoot one if I hat to but perfer not to... I have big hands and have shot a glock sub compact 40 with no mag extensions and I can fire off a mag before my hands start to hurt.... it is a little better with a +2... like I said, I can shoot them but they are not fun after a while.

Hold both and see what feels best and shoot booth and see what you do better with......... period.

First time I shout my 5 inch XD (non comeptition barrel or rounds) I had a 6-8 inch group at 25 yards..... had no problems with sight picture or any other complaints you hear about...... put like 20 13 round mags trough it and did not have any problems but one of the glocks kep having fail to load problems...... but look online and there are guys that have XD fail to load problems..... every gun make has issues from time to time.......

Top Bottom