• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    I tried to find one of those pictures that would do this video justice, but I dont think its possible. The only thing that could top that video is that same video only longer.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    That's pretty effed up to me. I understand they are a nuisance and dangerous but damn...

Why? Either way they get dead. If I was a hog, I would feel blessed to get torn apart by minigun rather than some ol boy just shooting me with his not-as-cool gun.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    It's this kind of stuff that gets A) sportsmen and B) gun owners "in trouble" with public opinion.

Then countless other folks have to work that much harder to defend our rights.

-J-

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    It's this kind of stuff that gets A) sportsmen and B) gun owners "in trouble" with public opinion.

-J-

This. That video, from my bleeding heart liberal :D viewpoint, was disgusting.

I have hunted hog before. They are a tough critter. But the sheer violence of the death in that vid was horrible. A single round from that minigun would have done it. Now you are just shredding the flesh and ruining an animal's life needlessly.

Even if you don't want the meat, local soup kitchens will die for it. But firing hundreds of rounds and destroying the animal is ignorant, foolish and a grand example of why (and quote me) I wish humanity would vanish. It's disrespectful to the animal, whether it is a nuisance animal or not, and disrespectful to gunowners.

Humans have as much destructive power as they do imagination. In this case, it's worthless. But then again, I was called a liberal, idiot and far harsher things b/c I would not arbitrarily shoot racoons to death on my small family farm growing up, retards said I "didn't obviously live on a farm" if I didn't shoot raccoons. I'd rather live WITH the Earth and not just ON it. :twocents:

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

-J-

Could'na said it better.....dude in the vid's a dumazz, an' a assh*le.......:twocents:

An' 'fore all'a nuts chip in.....yeah.....I'm a hunter,bow/gun/smokepole....and fish....all'at shizz.....BUT......I just cain't condone overkill,or just blow'n the fook out'a ANY live'n creature .....I HUNT for whut I take....1 shot,and down. I try an' respect any animal(s) that I DO take.....jus'way it is ......way I was taught.....Ol' man always said "Take what ya can use....but USE what'cha take" :cool:

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

I have hunted hog before. They are a tough critter. But the sheer violence of the death in that vid was horrible. A single round from that minigun would have done it. Now you are just shredding the flesh and ruining an animal's life needlessly.

Even if you don't want the meat, local soup kitchens will die for it. But firing hundreds of rounds and destroying the animal is ignorant, foolish and a grand example of why (and quote me) I wish humanity would vanish. It's disrespectful to the animal, whether it is a nuisance animal or not, and disrespectful to gunowners.

Humans have as much destructive power as they do imagination. In this case, it's worthless. But then again, I was called a liberal, idiot and far harsher things b/c I would not arbitrarily shoot racoons to death on my small family farm growing up, retards said I "didn't obviously live on a farm" if I didn't shoot raccoons. I'd rather live WITH the Earth and not just ON it. :twocents:

:yesway:
    I'm with ya.....on all counts. Needless wanton/waste of an animal(s).....an' cruelty ta boot. If any luck.....some game authority'll track/recognize this idiot....an' give'im his due.....:cool:

(An' I'm FAR from Liberal......)

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

You are not alone... I'm not tree hugger, but humans suck at life :yesway:

Top Bottom