• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    I didn't watch the video but do you really think its better to take a round in the chest and run off into the woods to die a slow painful death then be shredded by a minigun and die in a second(s) ?

Given the choice id take option 2.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I've seen video of hogs shot by "ethical" hunters where the thing took a long time to die, squealing, with blood spraying everywhere. Some were not any fault of the hunter, pigs is tough.

This didn't strike me as a hunt, it's pest control. If you call an exterminator for a pest problem, do you require him to display proper sportsmanship?

I only fault them for putting the video online. It's not good enough to share with just your friends or family? As someone who can't get enough mini-gun, and believes animals have very few "rights", I was not offended by this. The general public didn't need to see it and no good can come from it.

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    I didnt realize that bacon needed to be tenderized!

Excessive, yes. Still kinda cool, its a minigun. Reminds me of the video of the guys mowing down coyotes using a suppressed ar. Made me sick. Thats not hunting, thats killing. I thing suppressors used for hunting is ok but just to reduce noise, not to increase your bag limit!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I understand the overkill/fair chase arguments, and yes, the antis are gonna flip their mops over it, but it really is nothing more than making pest control fun. Wait till piggy is eating Mrs Treehugger's petunias and her chihuahua, and I'll believe she'll come around.

Top Bottom