• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Alright Not really sure if this is the appropriate place to try to sell old electronics stuff but i figured i would offer it to the best group of people i know before i took to an electronics store and got screwed and a they sell it for 4x the amount the bought it from me.

So this is what i have unfortunately i do not have the original NES but i do have two controllers that go with the original NES and also several games that go with it. they are as follows:
    Nintendo World Cup
    Home Alone
    Super Mario Bros 3
    Duck Hunt
    Rambo
    The Karate Kid
    Deadly Towers
    Mario Bros/Duck Hunt Combo
    World Class Track Meet
    and Pro Wrestling
    Ill even include the little ugly basket and the Sonic Sega Game that somehow found its way into that mess as well.

Next up is a Nintendo 64
    Just purchased less than a year ago, thought i would play it more but dont. Includes 2 controllers. 1 is kind of finicky but works none the less. Games include Mario Cart, Mario Tennis, Tetris and Zelda Ocarina of Time

Lastly, an original PS1
    Comes with 1 aftermarket controller, and 2 memory cards.
    Games are midevil, Nascar 98, Star wars Jedi Power Battles, EA SPORTS Triple Play 2000 and Gran Turismo

Would like to sell/trade everything as an all in one package. I know that there might not be very much value in it all but i do know that the 64 with games isnt worthless. interested in 9mm or 40 cal ammo or glock 23/19 mags. send me an offer on cash price if your interested in cash price only. Thanks for your time, ill leave the post up until sunday then everything goes to the video store. if pics are needed please PM and i will send them to you or post them on here

Let me know and as always thanks

Josh

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom