• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Political correctness run amok.

Miss Oklahoma, on the left, lost the Miss USA title to Miss Lebanon, er Miss Michigan, in last night's pagent. Last year's Miss California Carrie Prejean got a question from openly gay Perez Hilton about California's Same Sex Amendment. This year, actor Oscar Nunez torpedoed Miss (not) OK's hopes with a question about Arizona's illegal alien law, which she answered honestly, clearing the way for the politically correct selection of Miss Lebanon. BTW, Miss OK is on the left, Miss Lebanon on the right.

MissUsa2k10_doomsday_604x341.jpg

All the news outlets are touting how an Arab-American (can't just be an American, hence the title) won the title. Maybe the final question should have been: Have you ever worked a stripper pole in front of a bunch of women in underwear?

Miss OK: Hell no.
    Miss MI: Yep. Check out my portfolio pictures:

RIMA_IMG_0773Aw.jpg

4449_12740900653.jpg

I wonder if wshe told the Donald about her "talent".

Full story below

FOXNews.com - Miss Oklahoma Named First Runner Up in Miss USA Pageant After Answering Immigration Question

Last edited:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Woolard said she supports state's rights, adding that she is against illegal immigration, but is also against racial profiling.

"I'm a huge believer in states' rights. I think that's what's so wonderful about America," Woolard said. "So I think it's perfectly fine for Arizona to create that law."

Sounds like a damn fine answer to me.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I don't like, such as, care what, like, pagent queens, such as this one from The Lebanon, like, have to say about, like, immigration policiy and stuff. I kind of, like, think its hippopotamus to like, ask them, such as, questions, like that.

Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    No offense, Marine, but I think you're grasping at straws there. I mean, Miss Michigan is definitely the one I would hit on in the bars. Granted, I don't know anything else other than their pictures. Miss OK is hot, too. And she's got her head on straight about the new law, sure. Buuuut... I doubt that question was the end-all there.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Sure, they're both hot. I guess depending on what you dig either of them could / should win. I guess I didn't make my point well.

Last year Prejean got a character question, just like Miss OK this year. Both answered honestly, both lost. You can decide if they deserved to lose or not, but the question thrown at them is curious.

Prejean was fired as first runner up for a semi-nude photo. This year's winner has pics working a stripper pole. Is that worse than a back shot? Yeah, I think so.

She is a beautiful woman. She may have deserved to win. I didn't watch it, don't really care.

You have the media touting the Arab-American thing, rather than just American. In most of the rest of the world her male relatives would already have killed her because of the pics. And for being in the pagent for that matter. This is not a normalization of Muslim thinking or behavior, but that's what's being painted.

No offense, Marine, but I think you're grasping at straws there. I mean, Miss Michigan is definitely the one I would hit on in the bars. Granted, I don't know anything else other than their pictures. Miss OK is hot, too. And she's got her head on straight about the new law, sure. Buuuut... I doubt that question was the end-all there.

Trickpony

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Out of State :(
    Geesh, I doubt anyone from Indiana could get anything like the OK chick anyways... I'd have to go with the easy chick from MI... And since when is it wrong to have a partial american get an American title??? I mean look at our wonderful presidente!!!

lol

Of course I'm being silly. The only American choice is the OK girl!

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Leave it to Fox to use such a non-event as this to promote division and hatred in the US.

And then will come the other media sources who will jump on Fox and start the racist name-calling game; again, promoting division and hatred.
    :koolaid:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    You have the media touting the Arab-American thing, rather than just American. In most of the rest of the world her male relatives would already have killed her because of the pics. And for being in the pagent for that matter. This is not a normalization of Muslim thinking or behavior, but that's what's being painted.

Thats an interesting thought that I hadn't really considered the first time I read the OP. Kinda of interesting that the media hasn't said anything about that.

That said though she is really HOT.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    So the new Miss America shook her stuff in a bar instead on national TV, so WHAT!? Great pic of Miss Indiana (showing more than Miss MI). I hope we are not holding these women as examples. I don't point to the Miss America Contest and tell my daughter there are your role models.

Of course the Media is going to hype the Arab thing ... it sells. DUH?! On the Hottie Scale Miss MI tops Miss OK. Both will make fine Hooter Girls.

"Miss Oklahoma, on the left, lost the Miss USA title to Miss Lebanon, er Miss Michigan, in last night's pagent."

Eh? How did Miss OK lose the Title? Was it her's to begin with? Miss Michigan WON the Title.

Top Bottom