• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    Quoted from girls mom's facebook post, "My daughter Meagan Viehman went missing around 4:30 pm on 8/29/11. She was last seen in Merrillville, IN wearing red Trix cereal pj pants, an orange tank top and has 2 hoodies with her. She's 15 yrs old, about 5'9", 120 lbs. PLEASE SHARE, esepecially those of you in Lake/Porter Co. Indiana. If you see her call 911 immediately with her location, she is in the national missing persons database. I believe she is in danger with a 25 yr old male. Police not helping much."

I don't know this girl or her family, my Aunt let me know about this. I just thought I'd pass it on so any of you can keep an eye out. I'm praying for the best for this family.

Last edited:

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    Update:

Quoted from the mother, "Want to update here so anyone who shared this will get the info. Meagan was found in Merrillville this afternoon thanks to a friend who turned her in. Thank you for all support, thoughts & prayers. She ran away and planned to meet up with the 25 yr old who has a restraining order to not be anywhere near my daughter. (the cops were made very well aware of this). As of around 1:30 pm this afternoon cops did verify that she was infact in the Natnl Missing Persons database and removed her from it."

Top Bottom