• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mlouisalbert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Elkhart
    Ok, so I am fairly new to this site and understand that the admins troll it to make sure people are putting up crappy posts. I am trying to make quality posts but my post count keeps declining. Is there something that I'm not doing right or am I really not putting forward the quality posts like I think I am?????

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ok, so I am fairly new to this site and understand that the admins troll it to make sure people are putting up crappy posts. I am trying to make quality posts but my post count keeps declining. Is there something that I'm not doing right or am I really not putting forward the quality posts like I think I am?????
    I'm thinking this part didn't come out right. :dunno:

the admins troll it to make sure people are putting up crappy posts.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    You are correct. The mods do in fact check to make sure only crappy posts are being posted. If a post is not crappy enough they will remove it.

You don't have to worry about this post, it is crappy enough to stay. As a matter of fact this post is so crappy it should count for at least 25 posts by it's self.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Well I see you joined six months ago. It's clear you're not in a mad dash to get to 50 as some low post count users are. Have you found it's one-line posts getting deleted, or ones with questions or further discussion canned too?

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    One thing to maybe make sure of, until you hit 50, is to just make sure your post has at least a full sentence and/or contributes in some meaningful way. For example, this post I am making right now would be considered a quality post by most.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Don't sweat it. Just keep contributing and someday, you too will be able to visit n00b's posts that are wondering the same thing and you can make fun of them.:D

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    IMG_1433.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom