• ...and so much more!
  • Tkid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2018
    Lafayette
    Rex Bellator....
    Mr. Kirby has had 1911 of mine since mid February, I prepaid for the cerekote service, I have his cell number, he is now is avoiding my calls. I am sending a letter to his residence today either wanting my gun back completed, or the gun back as brought to him and money paid up front back. If he does not reply, I am considering contacting the Mooresville PD, and the local ATF Field office. What is sad, is, I've seen his completed cerekote work and he is good at it, I have been burnt by others who do cerekote, thumb prints, lemon peel from being applied to thick, etc....

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I never visited that shop, but from I read about him online, I wouldn't let him Cerakote a hammer from Harbor Freight for me.

Good luck getting your 1911 back.

Tkid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2018
    Lafayette
    From the rumors I’ve heard he isn’t going to be reopening, and possibly facing federal charges :whistle:
    No secret that he wont be reopening, but his FFL lists his home address also, rumor has it the ATF just did do an audit on him also, within the last 3 weeks, results unknown.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No secret that he wont be reopening, but his FFL lists his home address also, rumor has it the ATF just did do an audit on him also, within the last 3 weeks, results unknown.

Yep. A gentlemen I know was interviewed by the agency in reference to his shop and some paperwork he did. That was how I knew they were involved and he was likely facing charges.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If he goes to prison, is he going to change his moniker to Rex Fellator?

You obviously haven’t met this guy. He took out the Colombian drug cartel, fought taliban, and stopped the spread of Ebola all before breakfast. I’d like to meet a guy willing enough to try shagging with him in a cell.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You obviously haven’t met this guy. He took out the Colombian drug cartel, fought taliban, and stopped the spread of Ebola all before breakfast. I’d like to meet a guy willing enough to try shagging with him in a cell.
    Meh! The real bad asses are the biggest cuddlers, he’ll probably tattoo nips on his shoulder blades for you?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

:lmfao:

I started reading this the other day and forgot about it. Thank god these brave souls exist

A perp popped up from behind the Orange Julius counter with a full auto Kalashnikov with a 75rd drum[FONT=&amp], and opened up in the direction of my partner, meanwhile two perps popped up from behind the skeeball machine with sawed off 12 gauges. Another two perps appeared on the upper level and brought down hell-fire on us from above. One had a Winchester Model 70 in .30-06 with a 10x scope and the other was laying down suppressive fire with a Mac10 variant. The perps were all sporting cheap russian NVGs.I dove under a metal bench, and lined my sights on the AK bandit. A double-tap to the chest, and a quick follow-up [/FONT][FONT=&amp]to the head brought him down like a sack of potato
    [/FONT]

Tkid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2018
    Lafayette
    Update on my 1911, I did get it back, fresh cerekote was done well, and I am happy with it. Just not very happy about the time frame in which it took to get done. He does do good work on refinishing, too bad he can't follow through on promised delivery times.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Update on my 1911, I did get it back, fresh cerekote was done well, and I am happy with it. Just not very happy about the time frame in which it took to get done. He does do good work on refinishing, too bad he can't follow through on promised delivery times.

Based on the comments here color me surprised you got it back. congrats. But how dare you talk about how beautiful it is with out posting pics.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Their new toolboxes are awesome tho. Coming from a guy who works out of a snap on epiq. The new carts are serious contenders for truck brands.

Been very pleased with mine.

3CPeO8Ch.jpg

Top Bottom