• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So why weren't those members delt with so the rest could enjoy the thread? You had no problem dealing with me when I screwed up. I have no problem with that by the way but it should be the same for all members.
    Because it wasn't the first time. It's a cycle that the staff had to deal with. Things were fine for a while, then the line was crossed. Warnings were issued. Things were fine again. Then the line was crossed again. Warnings were issued. Lather, rinse repeat. Every thread that INGO has had like that has ended the same way. So we just put a stop to it.

Seriously, the internet is full of other sites that you can see pictures like that. INGO is not the place for it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Seriously, the internet is full of other sites that you can see pictures like that. INGO is not the place for it.

Glad to see it closed. I have said this for a long time.

Nothing wrong with highlighting attractive women using established skills shooting or even other outdoor activities. It goes over the line, painting gun owners as wretches, when we compete to post the most scantily clad models, posed with their finger on the trigger of a tool they have likely never used.

As stated so eloquently by Bigtanker, INGO isn't the place for that. The net is of full of OTHER places to see semi-nekkid or nekkid women. We don't need it here.

I love me some Michelle Viscusi, Jessica Hook, Tori Nanoka or Kirsten Joy Weiss. Same with Hanna Barron, Alex Zedra or Darsizzle. These are women with skills, that happen to be attractive. Not a boob model with a prop. I don't go to those threads on INGO, but the stuff I've come across inadvertently is less than anything we should be proud of as Indiana gun owners.

Happy to see a scourge thread to Indiana gun owners gone. Hopefully the women with guns thread is not far behind.

:twocents:

Last edited:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Glad to see it closed. I have said this for a long time.

Nothing wrong with highlighting attractive women using established skills shooting or even other outdoor activities. It goes over the line painting gun owners as wretches, when we compete to post the most scantily clad models posed with a tool they have likely never used.

As stated so eloquently by Bigtanker, INGO isn't the place for that. The net of full of OTHER places to see semi-nekkid or nekkid women. We don't need it here.

I love me some Michelle Viscusi, Jessica Hook, Tori Nanoka or Kirsten Joy Weiss. Same with Hanna Barron, Alex Zedra or Darsizzle. These are women with skills, that happen to be attractive. Not a boob model with a prop. I don't go to those threads on INGO, but the stuff I've come across inadvertently is less than anything we should be proud of as Indiana gun owners.

Happy to see a scourge thread to Indiana gun owners gone. Hopefully the women with guns thread is not far behind.

:twocents:
    Ditto, yep I’m :oldwise:

:popcorn:

Top Bottom