• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This man weighs 80 lbs and has muscular dystrophy. He lives his life in agony and other prescription drugs make him sick. He asks if Romney will have him arrested for using doctor-prescribed marijuana.

Romney comes off as cold and inhuman. That is the nature of his position.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9cn0M_AFWg[/ame]

The same man asked Ron Paul the same question.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHS_y94H1Dk[/ame]

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    That is disgusting. Forget for a moment that Romney is running for POTUS, if you saw a normal guy blow off someone in a wheelchair who is clearly very sick, you'd think he was either a d**k or a jerk.

Anyone who says Romney looks "presidential" needs to view the callousness of this video. Is that the heartless SOB you want making decisions for you, your family?

I can't rep rambone right now, someone get him for me for digging up these vids.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Sorry but it's a "gotcha" question. I'm truly sorry for the man but why would anyone even ask such a stupid question? I can't recall any President having ordered anyone to be arrested for smoking dope. Did LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, or Obama? Don't think so, so why ask Romney? Gotta wonder WHO put this guy up to it.

While it looks bad publicity wise, it was a gotcha question with no winning answer.

:twocents:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Sorry but it's a "gotcha" question. I'm truly sorry for the man but why would anyone even ask such a stupid question? I can't recall any President having ordered anyone to be arrested for smoking dope. Did LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, or Obama? Don't think so, so why ask Romney? Gotta wonder WHO put this guy up to it.

While it looks bad publicity wise, it was a gotcha question with no winning answer.

:twocents:

ok i'm not a romney fan but i do tend to agree with you, that was a no win situation for him, and he did answer the guy and stated that he was against medical marijuana, to ask about arresting him was silly.

lets face it there are plenty of other reasons to dislike romney but maybe not this one?

jake

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Didn't actually watch the videos but, this is from 2008? If so what possible bearing could this have in 2012 Presidential race? Answer.... NONE

Again, didn't watch the videos but I assume Ron Paul was soooo thoughtful, and expressed such feelings for the man's plight.:rolleyes: Is this what it's come to to try to build up Paul? If in fact he is so popular with voters why stoop to this kind of thing?

Attempting to make everyone else look bad in an attempt to try to make yourself look good is a looser's strategy.:yesway:

1911 DeadHead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    NWI/ Crown Point
    It has bearing on what kind of human being this person is. Just watch Romney's head just snap away. This is a serious issue for some extremely ill people. Maybe I'm wrong, but for me the most important thing about candidate is how thoughtful he can be about people, how he can put his feet in their shoes. No one believes in the Golden Rule anymore.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    How can we say what somebody said 4 years ago has no bearing on a presidential race now? I believe it does. Romney did somewhat answer the guy by saying that he was against medical marijuana. The question seemed to actually mean would Romney have the feds arrest him even though it was legal in his state. That question was not answered.

Ron Paul in his video for those that did not watch it was questioning why we have all these non violent criminal's locked up for drug offences in the first place. As RP normally says it should be the job of the state to decide what is best for their state. I have to agree with him

Ron Paul for Pres. 2012

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Didn't actually watch the videos but, this is from 2008? If so what possible bearing could this have in 2012 Presidential race? Answer.... NONE
    Attempting to make everyone else look bad in an attempt to try to make yourself look good is a looser's strategy.:yesway:

How far back into a person's history who wants to be president should we pay attention to? I tend to think that a person that wants to be president should have his entire life history under a microscope.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Maybe I'm wrong, but for me the most important thing about candidate is how thoughtful he can be about people, how he can put his feet in their shoes. No one believes in the Golden Rule anymore.

I suppose it would if one looks to the President of The United States as their Daddy or Grandpa. Personally I don't.

As far as the Golden Rule, this was an obvious set up. Just happens to be some stranger there with a microphone concerned about Romney's supposed non answer to the guys question? Yeah right...LAME. So should Romney been able to set the guy up too with a gotcha question in an attempt to make him look bad? Romney just refused to play the game with him.

Go back a few years, "Ask NOT what your country can do for YOU, but what YOU can do for your country".

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I just don't get it.

How is an 80 pound wheel chair bound man with MS a criminal, much less a threat for smoking/eating a naturally occurring and growing plant?

I can't figure out how anyone could think society of justice would be served by placing that man in a cage at the expense of taxpayers. THOSE are the people who are threat to America, the people who want to lock this man in a cage.

I hate fascists.

Top Bottom