• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    There is a Free Event on Spike tonight at 9et/8ct for anyone interested.

It should be a fantastic card for free. No title shots, but some of the match-ups look great and should make for a great free event.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I LOVE mma but I just am not feeling the ufc right now. yeah they have good fighters but not the heavy hitters like they used to. I'm hardcore when it comes to mma I like the old days of no rules, not this pansy dana white ufc that has f-ing codes of conduct and such. so basically tank abbott rules!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I LOVE mma but I just am not feeling the ufc right now. yeah they have good fighters but not the heavy hitters like they used to. I'm hardcore when it comes to mma I like the old days of no rules, not this pansy dana white ufc that has f-ing codes of conduct and such. so basically tank abbott rules!

The heavy hitters? What exactly are you looking for then?

The only rules I may change is foot stomps and knees to a downed opponent. There is no room in the octagon for biting or strikes to the nuts.

Tank is a can and a classless piece of **** that couldn't even beat Kimbo.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    The heavy hitters? What exactly are you looking for then?

The only rules I may change is foot stomps and knees to a downed opponent. There is no room in the octagon for biting or strikes to the nuts.

Tank is a can and a classless piece of **** that couldn't even beat Kimbo.

by heavy hitters I mean people you know by their rep. not people coming out of the woodwork(not saying that they suck though). as far as class tank has more than some of the originals, he is real and doesn't bend over for corporate people, he has ideals and morals(no matter how whacked) andsticks to them no matter what companies are throwing at him, I like that in a person. he saw it for what it was a fight and that's what it was a exhibition for the gracies to get their rocks off on how good they were key word being WERE now that other people know BJJ they aren't near the force they were.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    by heavy hitters I mean people you know by their rep. not people coming out of the woodwork(not saying that they suck though). as far as class tank has more than some of the originals, he is real and doesn't bend over for corporate people, he has ideals and morals(no matter how whacked) andsticks to them no matter what companies are throwing at him, I like that in a person. he saw it for what it was a fight and that's what it was a exhibition for the gracies to get their rocks off on how good they were key word being WERE now that other people know BJJ they aren't near the force they were.

After knocking someone out, mocking them while they are laying their convulsing is not exactly what I call class. Or the fact that he will put an extra knee or hammer fist to his knocked out opponent even after the ref has him completely pulled off.

F*ck that guy.

You know for a fact, after a loss he goes to the bar looking for trouble. He's said he does.

That guy can die in a house fire for all I care.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    fair enough but you know as well as I back then it wasn't about class. and more than half the guys these days have no class either but at least tank had the balls enough not to pretend.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

personally i hate tank abbot. at a ufc post fight party a few years back old pat milleteck (spelling ?) scared tank half to death. pat made a friendly hello justure and tank said " _____ you little man. pat squared up to kick a little ass and tank said screw this and left. pat defined class in the ufc imo, at least until the natural came around. i cant imagine having more respect for a fighter that everyone has for randy to be doing what he does at his age is amazing.

but back to the reason i made this post before my rant, i missed the fight last night how did the stephenson diaz fight work out?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    stephenson, SANCHEZ? it was a stand up affair and sanchez smoked him all the way to a unanimous decision

OH SNAP! this is my evil post:runaway::evilangel:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    well talk about classless punks nick diaz is one of them.

Nick or Nate? I don't know much about Nick but I can't stand his little brother Nate. I remember when he was on Ultimate Fighter and he was running his mouth to Karo Parsigyian. I wish they would have let Karo have him. He better hope he doesn't come up against someone with better BJJ or he's done, that punk couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper sack.

exar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Beast is the man.
    Frye is the man.
    Gracie is the man (the one who fought in the first UFC's).

Tank is a classless piece of trash that I only watched for the laughs. If he could luck into a punch during the first 30 seconds of a fight he might have a chance at taking a noob. After that he's simply too tired to do anything else. His disrespect for other fighters is the sickest thing I've witnessed in the UFC.

The first generation of UFC fights and rules were the best. Nothing else compares. That's what drew me in. There are way too many useless rules that limit the fighters in ways that it never was like before.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    The Beast is the man.
    Frye is the man.

Tank is a classless piece of trash that I only watched for the laughs. If he could luck into a punch during the first 30 seconds of a fight he might have a chance at taking a noob. After that he's simply too tired to do anything else. His disrespect for other fighters is the sickest thing I've witnessed in the UFC.

The first generation of UFC fights and rules were the best. Nothing else compares. That's what drew me in. There are way too many useless rules that limit the fighters in ways that it never was like before.

i dont like the 6-12 elbow rule but i actually like most of the "new" rules i think that i changed it from a street fight to a sport. also i dont think you would have ever seen the old rules on stations like spike and showtime for just anyone to see. the 6-12 elbow rule is because to many people watch karate brick breaking, but as a fan and competator im ok with the new rules. just my opinion i might be alone on this limb.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    The Beast is the man.
    Frye is the man.

dan severn is still fighting and winning props for that, I love don frye but he's a drunk, gracie is an arrogant legend/has been. many people don't know the gracies invented the UFC as a showcase for BJJ they wanted no rules to show they could beat anybody, and they did...until others learned BJJ then it leveled the playing field. and BRING BACK KEITH HACKNEY!

Top Bottom