• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abrumlev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    NE Indy
    The m&p trigger is sweeet. Smooth as butter. My roommate at school just picked up a m&p9c and we're going to go shoot it in a few days. I'm torn between the xdm9 and the m&p9. It's goign to come down to price.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    The m&p trigger is sweeet. Smooth as butter. My roommate at school just picked up a m&p9c and we're going to go shoot it in a few days. I'm torn between the xdm9 and the m&p9. It's goign to come down to price.

Well that means more than likely you will buy a m&p if you do your research on prices :D

Hit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Great looking pistol ... I have the M&P9. Since I just got my LTCH last week, I finally got out to the ranges to put some ammo through it. I have put a total of about about 500 rounds through from several makers (Winchester white, Remington UMC, Federal American Eagle, Federal Independence, CCI Blazer, PMC bronze, Herter's, S&B) and it has been flawless so far. I am very happy with this pistol.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle

Really, I've only shot a few m&p's but the trigger on all of them was long, hard and gritty. I have very few complaints about the m&p. They are certainly nice looking. The ergonomics are very good. I just demand a better trigger.

When choosing between your two candidates you should also take capacity into consideration. That is one of the XDm's selling points.

Top Bottom