• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indianamoon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    South Bend
    Offered for sale is one of the finest, most precise single shot pistols that I know of. This is a falling or dropping block, actioned handgun with interchangeable barrel capability in 7mm TCU caliber (223 necked up to 7mm for those of you unfamiliar with the round). Stainless steel action and barrel with very nice walnut grip and bench rest style fore end. It has the highly sought after Bo-Mar rear sight with a hooded front. MOA corp doesn't seem to be doing much these days and here is an opportunity to pick up one of their precision single shot pistols that is as close to new as it can be. I have never fired the gun, and I believe that the previous owner told me that he had test fired it only. It definitely looks it. The pistol does not show a ding or scratch or any defect that I have found. Bore and chamber are as nice as can be. This thing is basically new. Hate to part with it, but just have too many of these and this is the one that I have never shot. $950 or other trades for single shot rifles or pistols up or down. Have additional pics, please e-mail
    View attachment 71550

Top Bottom