• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Ok.... Maybe not tapatalk or something similar, but all you have to do is log on to ingo from your phone and try to insert an image into a post and you will see why something needs to be done. I have no internet right now on anything but my phone, and ingo is a royal pain in the ass right now. A mobile version? I mean don't get me wrong this is an Internet website and let's face it internet isnt meant to be on your phone. But it is, and it sure would be nice if ingo was easier to use on it.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    From your phone, scroll to the bottom, there is a drop down menu in the bottom left corner (you can see it on the full version of the site from a computer). Select "Default Mobile Style."

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    When I post images from my phone, I just have to wrap the URL in the Image tags.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Holy **** its different now!!! I don't know why it didn't change when I selected it but it sure the hell changed now. Thanks for your help.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I have an s3, and I've been using it a lot lately. Something about ingo just kills me. If you do a search, click the thread title, 3/4 of the time I "click" the TINY link for the user name under the huge link for the actual thread. I went to post a picture, and the little popup box for entering the link showed up off screen. Couldn't scroll to it, and when you zoomed out enough to see it, it was so small you couldn't use it. Zooming in only makes it disappear again. Kinda frustrating. I p2p download all of my tv shows that I regularly watch and I've already maxed my bandwidth with my cell provider. I'm sure I'll get bent over a barrel though because if you don't get internet, tv, and phone together in their bundle you get screwed if all you want is Internet
    I have never had any problems using regular INGO on a smartphone. :dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I use my s3 on INGO all the time, no problem. I used to have some problems posting pics, but then the phone upgraded its OS, and that fixed it.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    As to accidentally hitting the username instead of the thread zoom in a bit first.

This picture posted using normal reply box and add picture button; Motorola Photon Q stock Android browser from version 4.1.2

DSCN5785_zpscec00529.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom