Indy Metro Area

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have done a half dozen of there various RC car and trucks.25-30 years ago. The directions were great and there were plenty of extra stuff you could buy to spiff things up a bit. With the internet for ideals and help he should be able to build a really cool project. Stuff like this beats the heck out of playing video games. Kudos to you for sparking his interest! Go for it!!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

I have built models off and on for quite a few years and don't even dream of ever being that good. Amazing!

I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I have this old kit in the que. The best part is that shortly after I bought it I actually got to meet the pilot of it at the militaria show of shows in Louisville. His name was Urban Drew, since passed, but was a real nice guy to talk to. He was the only pilot to shoot down 2 Me-262's on a single mission.

jackson51dbt.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have built models off and on for quite a few years and don't even dream of ever being that good. Amazing!

I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I have this old kit in the que. The best part is that shortly after I bought it I actually got to meet the pilot of it at the militaria show of shows in Louisville. His name was Urban Drew, since passed, but was a real nice guy to talk to. He was the only pilot to shoot down 2 Me-262's on a single mission.

jackson51dbt.jpg

What a serious bad ass. Wow.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Edited post to delete attempted photo. I belong to several forums, facebook, etc. I've read the tutorial sticky here for posting photo's and this place is the most difficult cockeyed place to try. Don't give a damn about show and tell because I would rather be out doing **** than telling some forum what I do. I do find it rather odd that the sticky of posting photo's is closed. Yeah, I could go to the front desk but I just don't give a ****.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Edited post to delete attempted photo. I belong to several forums, facebook, etc. I've read the tutorial sticky here for posting photo's and this place is the most difficult cockeyed place to try. Don't give a damn about show and tell because I would rather be out doing **** than telling some forum what I do. I do find it rather odd that the sticky of posting photo's is closed. Yeah, I could go to the front desk but I just don't give a ****.

Here we go again. Imgur. Easiest I have found. Follow the path and pics are easy.
    It is an old format we run on. This is how it is. Jesus people if I can do it anybody can. My Google-fu is weak.

Follow this link.......
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...estions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html

Top Bottom