• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macolesby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2022
    Terre Haute
    I've got a picture of my new Python here, Along with my daily watch and knife carry. The python is a 6 inch stainless, Knife is a Spyderco Howard Viele and the watch is a Citizen. (Don't judge me, I almost bought an Omega but decided to buy a smith collection instead. Thoughts on the new python. Having had several older ones, and this being my first new one even being a purist I must say that the action and the overall feel are absolutely amazing. Shooting it at 10 yards I had 6 shots touching. I did switch the grip out and put an older 90's pachmayr rubber on this gun since I felt it deserved better than a laminated wood.

When I first got started in my career a good friend of mine told me that one gun to always have is a good, "Going out to dinner gun," and this right here has gladly filled that role.

Attachments

• Python.jpeg
      Python.jpeg
      386.8 KB · Views: 17

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    A few observations about the new Colts. I picked one up at a local gun shop and it is very large even in the four inch. They are just some of the most beautiful guns. They are real trophy's for sure. I was impressed with the DA trigger pull. My father has a classic version and the SA trigger is great, but the DA was terrible. The DA pull on the new Python was outstanding. I would love to have purchased it, but they are very expensive and I have other "gun" priorities at the moment. Congratulations on such a beautiful gun!

Top Bottom