• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bluehazemay

Modern Pirate Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Its been awhile but is awesome to back! Treasure hunts and adventures took up the time needed to venture onto the forums but now the Empire has grown, its time to enjoy! My main passion is EDC and Gun photography while also searching for Treasure and Luxury unique items. I Started up Pirate Lord's Cove with Jake Smith (Themedfordguy) and have pushed the limits of my passion far beyond what I could imagine! Looking forward to meeting you all and increasing my knowledge along with obtaining ideas for continuing my passion! Happy New Year my friends!

NOTE: Yes its True, I do hide Treasure Coins and Knives at cigar bars and local gun shops around indiana!

Bluehazemay

Modern Pirate Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Were you a member here before? We can help you access your previous profile if needed?
    Thank you for the offer my friend! It was under the user name Capshot but honestly is no worries - I did try for Modern Pirate Lord when signing up but had no luck. I also wanted to be a site supporter this time around so I needed to use a proper email.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Its been awhile but is awesome to back! Treasure hunts and adventures took up the time needed to venture onto the forums but now the Empire has grown, its time to enjoy! My main passion is EDC and Gun photography while also searching for Treasure and Luxury unique items. I Started up Pirate Lord's Cove with Jake Smith (Themedfordguy) and have pushed the limits of my passion far beyond what I could imagine! Looking forward to meeting you all and increasing my knowledge along with obtaining ideas for continuing my passion! Happy New Year my friends!

NOTE: Yes its True, I do hide Treasure Coins and Knives at cigar bars and local gun shops around indiana!
    You had me at cigar bar. Name a time and place I'll meet ya.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi

I read this in a pirates voice… I am confused and amused…

:welcome:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Avast! There'll be none of that filthy pirate lingo 'round here, lest ye find yerself lashed to the yardarm like the scurvy dog ye be!
    Or, perhaps swimmin' thru the bilgewater is more to yer tastes?

Welcome back to :ingo: Matie!

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Hey there, Captain Shakespeare! :lmfao:

SIYDv0Q.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom