• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    forgive me father for i have sinned:(:): I also have this one if it makes it any better
    IMG_3139.jpg

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Do Mosin Purists that hate Mosin Modifiers also hate Hot Rodders?

I built this a number a years ago just for fun. Mission was accomplished, and it's a hell of a shooter to boot.
    attachment.php

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    ATI mount & stock, both are lightly modified and fitted to specific reciever. It's held zero for years.

Onrails

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    I have sent 50 rounds down range with my new archangel stock and timney trigger.
    @ .20 per round it was worth dumping a little money into it.
    I will probably throw on a scope,compensator, rock solid mount and call it a day.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    What are those archangel stocks going for used on the market? A guy has a mosin with original stock the archangel stock, rail mount, and bipod with swivel. What would you all value that? Enough to trade a plain jane sks no ammo or extra mags? Hows the accuracy compared to original stock? I really like the look and option to have a 10 round mag which he said he has. Though I would really like to find a 357 revolver for trade instead but have no luck or even selling for that matter. I know these were fairly new, but figure someone has a range report. I have my own mosin with scope and clamp on bi pod for this purpose, but wondering if its worth a trade.

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    What are those archangel stocks going for used on the market? A guy has a mosin with original stock the archangel stock, rail mount, and bipod with swivel. What would you all value that? Enough to trade a plain jane sks no ammo or extra mags? Hows the accuracy compared to original stock? I really like the look and option to have a 10 round mag which he said he has. Though I would really like to find a 357 revolver for trade instead but have no luck or even selling for that matter. I know these were fairly new, but figure someone has a range report. I have my own mosin with scope and clamp on bi pod for this purpose, but wondering if its worth a trade.

Gun = $150

Stock =$125

Bi-pod = $50-$75

Scope mount = $30 (unless its a rock solid ind. $50)

You may need a bent bolt handle. FYI This is just MY own personal opinion. Actual values my be different.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    What kind of accuracy are you getting out of these rifles...i can probably get one for around a hundred bucks and i think it'd be a good play gun

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    What kind of accuracy are you getting out of these rifles...i can probably get one for around a hundred bucks and i think it'd be a good play gun

Depends one bore condition. I've got some that shoot as good or better than modern guns.

I like Stock mosins. But do plan to heavily modify one in the near future.

Make sure it is an extremely abundant version and even then I don't condone it lol

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yes if they take a honda civic and strap a giant wing on the back and call that hot rodding.

If you paint the brake calipers red, it will go faster.

In twenty years not too many people will feel bad about a chopped up Civic. Nor do I expect a Civic to be drivable in 100 years.

Top Bottom