• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    And those who used our airliners as weapons of mass destruction are laughing at us from their fire pit in Hell. Those who hate us for our freedoms are laughing their tails off seeing that they have won.

We are less free, less secure, and I personally would be ashamed that if there was a miracle of time travel, that those who fought so hard for our freedoms were able to see what we have become, they would be glad they were no longer alive.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    And those who used our airliners as weapons of mass destruction are laughing at us from their fire pit in Hell. Those who hate us for our freedoms are laughing their tails off seeing that they have won.

We are less free, less secure, and I personally would be ashamed that if there was a miracle of time travel, that those who fought so hard for our freedoms were able to see what we have become, they would be glad they were no longer alive.

I really don't think that's why they hate us.

I've never had a problem with the TSA any of the times I've flown. It's all a complete waste of time and money, but I've never been bothered by them.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Not surprising that the article sorta kinda paints her as a nut, and hell, for all I know, maybe she is, but I was really hoping to see a news article that at least tried to make her look like someone simply standing up for her dignity, and that of her child. The comments really scare me too, I can't imagine why any American would defend the TSA, and not recognize them for the freedom hating enemy they are, but, what do I know.:dunno: I guess the good news is, if battle lines are ever drawn, it'll be easy for the good guys to figure out who the enemy is, they'll either be wearing TSA uniforms or drooling profusely. Wow, people amaze me.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've never had a problem with the TSA any of the times I've flown. It's all a complete waste of time and money, but I've never been bothered by them.
    I haven't either, but I don't fly much, and have not flown out of an airport that has the "enhanced security". I still despise the TSA and what they stand for, which is NOT for America or anything even remotely based on what America once stood for and fought against. After me and the wife went to Vegas last year, I told her as we drove home from the airport, "that's the last time we fly anywhere, period". We're going back to Vegas next spring, and we'll be driving.:yesway:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I'm still glad flying isn't required.

Yeah. Bummer that they have started working at bus terminals, small airports and other forms of travel. But the again it is always comfortable at the top of the slope.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    My daughter spent the end of December and beginning of January in Germany and Austria. Also had a friend that just got back from Israel. Both told me that security was totally different with none of this take off your clothes stupidity or groping.

Funny that Israel, the middle of all that hatred, don't do these things. They stop terrorists by doing something that is so politically correct, we here would rather mess with our people than admit that profiling works. Yep, Germany the country that did a great job of instilling fear and hatred profiles too. They don't have any problems even though they don't grope and ogle!

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I'll never fly until the TSA is reigned in and put on a short leash with a really tight choke collar. I do not stop being a citizen of the USA just because I enter TSA "holy ground" within an airport. Yet under current policies, if you so much as look at one of the chosen ones weirdly, they can have you arrested. Utterly ridiculous. The "crazy" mom was the most sane person in that airport when she lost it over her SIX year old daughter being/not being groped. How many hardcore, America-hating, suicidal terrorists just happen to be 6 year old girls with a Tennessee accent???????

Top Bottom