• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I don't think they should be ignored. I would go downtown if I wasn't going to be out of town. You don't have to open carry anything just be there with a sign or something. [STRIKE]If no one is there to counter them[/STRIKE] they will be all over the news with no opposition.
    FTFY.

Regardless of how many 2A Supporters show up - the media is slanted liberally and will push their agenda regardless.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    FTFY.

Regardless of how many 2A Supporters show up - the media is slanted liberally and will push their agenda regardless.
    ^^^This. If 10 people show up for MDA then it will be reported as dozens. If pro-2a show up, they will be portrayed as bullies and nutcases.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    ^^^This. If 10 people show up for MDA then it will be reported as dozens. If pro-2a show up, they will be portrayed as bullies and nutcases.
    Or in the case when I went to a rally - there were hundreds of us and maybe a dozen or two of them.

News said there were hundreds of MDA supporters and made no mention of the huge pro-2A crowd or made very little mention. If you weren't there and only went by the media you'd believe that there were hundreds of MDA and that nobody showed up to support the 2A and the few that did were bullies.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Or in the case when I went to a rally - there were hundreds of us and maybe a dozen or two of them.

News said there were hundreds of MDA supporters and made no mention of the huge pro-2A crowd or made very little mention. If you weren't there and only went by the media you'd believe that there were hundreds of MDA and that nobody showed up to support the 2A and the few that did were bullies.
    Which is how you control the minds of people who are too indifferent to educate themselves by anything other than a 30 second TV spot.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    It would probably be more effective to ignore them. Everyone went overboard with the support of Starbucks and that did more harm than good.

Sad you can't buy $5 coffees with your buddies anymore? Sounds to me that it did plenty of good...

A. It showed Starbuck's true colors
    B. No self respecting gun owner should buy $5 Carmel Frapa Latte Chinos any way.

article-2102172-11C4AE2F000005DC-881_634x524.jpg

PS... Real men shouldn't suck through straws either... especially coffee!!! WTF

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Paging MrsG. :popcorn:
    yes Sylvain?
    I know in the past IndianaMomsAgainstGunControl would have set up a counter protest. This is one we choose not to be there for.

I have been there and seen this behavior and it is unfortunate. Not only the media portrays us as nutcases, MdA can be viscous with words and although nothing has been said or done wrong by the pro2A folks, pro2A folks is the group that is always portrayed wrong.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Given the sensitivity of the day, I think its in our best interest to go dark that day and ignore them like many other pro 2A websites and FB pages. Anything meaningful on our side will be misconstrued as negative and insensitive through the lens of dead kids thanks to a complicit liberal media.

Remember you can lose a battle and still win the war. In fact many successful campaigns relied on failed battles to succeed.

Sun Tzu teaches us that it is best to choose your battles.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom