• CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    One of my goofier Facebook acquaintances posted this:

552799_366780846773175_970124713_n.jpg

Which I think is helpful to know what the enemy is doing. The vitriol and extremism of these morons are pretty hard to take, you might want your barf bag before reading any of it. This may be a good starting point for boycotts of our own, I wonder if these businesses agree with MDAGS characterization.

https://www.facebook.com/MomsDemandAction

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    While I know several of those businesses are pro-criminal and anti-victim (BW3 and the "R-Us" brands), there are also several that have no corporate policy. For instance, I routinely OC in Red Robin, Staples (heck they copy LTCH for folks), and Whole Foods, and no one seems to care.

These moms need a new hobby.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I got a suggested post on Facebook the other day from this gun control group.

It wanted me to comment to show that I was ashamed of Senator Coats for blocking "common sense" gun laws. I commented: "Thank you, Senator Coats.".....then I saw the other comments- on the page I saw first, all of about 10 posts were in support of gun rights and thanking Senator Coats. Out of curiosity, I went back and read more comments- it ran at least 9 to 1 in favor of guns and thanking Sen. Coats.

Looks like the moms are suggesting their posts to the wrong people.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    While I know several of those businesses are pro-criminal and anti-victim (BW3 and the "R-Us" brands), there are also several that have no corporate policy. For instance, I routinely OC in Red Robin, Staples (heck they copy LTCH for folks), and Whole Foods, and no one seems to care.

These moms need a new hobby.

I'm sure their side says the same about our group

http://www.facebook.com/IndianaMomsAgainstGunControl

but I do agree with you :D

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    AMC

I was in an AMC over the weekend and the security guard had a revolver in plain sight. I guess it really isn't "gun free" then is it?

Jason

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Out of all those stores, I've carried in eleven of them, albeit CC, but that is how I carry most of the time anyways. I don't let a store's policy stop me from carrying.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'd seen a photo come across my facebook news feed that facebook has started dropping certain pro-2A type pages...If true, they might want to consider adding FB to their list.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Many of those businesses listed in the OP aren't as gun-free as they suppose - except for maybe the bank.
    I see what you're saying. They post a sign saying "no guns" and if they don't actually see them then therefore in their minds they are gun free and have a false sense of security.

When someone enters while OC'ing that "sense" of security has been breached even though half of the customers may very well be armed via CC as well.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I've OC'd in a CVS. Other than being asked if I knew I had a gun on my back, no issues. No signs either.
    Don't you hate it when you're getting ready to head out the door and a gun jumps up and sticks on your back without you noticing?

Terrible... Just think, a 5 year old girl could grab that gun you didn't know you had.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Sorry, I saw the name "Moms Demand Action" and instantly assumed that it meant the fathers aren't taking care of business at home, if you know what I mean...

And apparently that's the case. If dad was doing what he should be doing then these moms would have better things to think about than restricting gun owners' rights.

Top Bottom