• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think there were a few more than 103 on this day. Middle right, Gadsden Flag and an INGO shirt. Grey is distinguished ya know. ;)

KcxDZQ6.jpg

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Neutered but still present. We will allow it :):
    Not the 2 kids though. They don't count.

I meant hey i give them credit for finding 100 sad people willing to wear ugly shirts that say I hate freedom to the statehouse.

So, how many of those do you suppose where actually homeless that were given a free t-shirt and a Big-Mac to pose for a picture in the state house?
    Insert purple where needed.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    So, how many of those do you suppose where actually homeless that were given a free t-shirt and a Big-Mac to pose for a picture in the state house?
    Insert purple where needed.

Zero.

Why should not treat this group as a joke. Some legislators treat them seriously so should we. We need to out number them 10 to 1.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Shirt theme should be: "We are not prey animals, we don't poke sleeping bears with a stick nor play in traffic. We keep ourselves safe"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Zero.

Why should not treat this group as a joke. Some legislators treat them seriously so should we. We need to out number them 10 to 1.

As I posted somewhere else: At least they show up and speak up. They may not be on point or really all that educated on the bills being discussed but the few times I’ve made it to committee meetings, they usually outnumber the pro-gun people (usually by a fair margin).

Our republican supermajorities are (no derision intended to our friend) church mice. Too many are squishy, half-hearted, 2A supporters and they’re more afraid of being stormed by these red-shirted “moms” or school teachers than they are by us. Wonder why that is?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    As I posted somewhere else: At least they show up and speak up. They may not be on point or really all that educated on the bills being discussed but the few times I’ve made it to committee meetings, they usually outnumber the pro-gun people (usually by a fair margin).

Our republican supermajorities are (no derision intended to our friend) church mice. Too many are squishy, half-hearted, 2A supporters and they’re more afraid of being stormed by these red-shirted “moms” or school teachers than they are by us. Wonder why that is?
    Ill be there this session i promise. And I'm not intimidated by any gungrabbers in any form. I will respect the house we are in but I will not shy away from a debate.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ill be there this session i promise. And I'm not intimidated by any gungrabbers in any form. I will respect the house we are in but I will not shy away from a debate.

I hope to meet you there. So far, the only bill I plan on showing up for is HB1152 (the red flag anti-swatting bill). But so far, it’s not showing up on the committee’s schedule to be heard yet.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Top Bottom