• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just remember this when we hear MDA claim that they just want common sense gun control, and for "assault weapons" to be taken off our streets because no one needs an AR15. They are pushing for restrictions on bolt action .22 rimfire rifles.

Of course.

And, I've been staying away from their page.
    I'm hearing enough stupid, false things from the media.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Shannon Watts is a truly offensive and unpleasant individual. When you add that to her blatant intellectual dishonesty and apparent ignorance of nearly every aspect of firearms, their ownership, and their lawful use, it makes it even more embarrassing that she lives in Indiana.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Shannon Watts is a truly offensive and unpleasant individual. When you add that to her blatant intellectual dishonesty and apparent ignorance of nearly every aspect of firearms, their ownership, and their lawful use, it makes it even more embarrassing that she lives in Indiana.

I don't think she lives here anymore. I heard she is based in Colorado now.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    She moved out there right before the NRA convention. I recall she had to fly back to town to protest. Or whatever you call that pitiful gathering of harpies.

That was 2014! You could've also gone with, "gathering of pitiful harpies." It works either way!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Tell us how you really feel.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I came here to post about that Shannon person but I see I am late. That woman is truly toxic on the inside. But that's fine, it's the unrelentingly insipid **** like this that drives people away from the left.

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    Here's the Guns America article and a link to twitter response hilarity.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/sh...blog/shannon-watts-embarrasses-herself-tweet/

Oh, now that is just sad. Part of me wants to believe that no one could be THAT ignorant about how guns actually work, but I don't have to dig back more than a few weeks in the memory banks to recall discussions with a few family members, college friends, and others about their uninformed views on guns & "common sense" controls.

Maybe if she went & made me a sammich? Nah ... she'd probably screw that up, too.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh, now that is just sad. Part of me wants to believe that no one could be THAT ignorant about how guns actually work, but I don't have to dig back more than a few weeks in the memory banks to recall discussions with a few family members, college friends, and others about their uninformed views on guns & "common sense" controls.

Maybe if she went & made me a sammich? Nah ... she'd probably screw that up, too.

One of the problems, they take what the person on TV says as "gospel".
    They know "you can't believe everything you see on TV", and yet they do.

And the person on the TV is just a trained chimpanzee.

Top Bottom