• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    I don't know if this goes here or on the 'hiking' section or is even a dupe. There was another mugging today on the Monon according to Channel 13. The police recommended that people not use it at night and when they do use, to travel in groups of two or more. Discuss? :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I saw the report on 13. A guy was walking his dog and was mugged by 2 teens. They checked his pockets, found nothing and beat him. :xmad:
    Don't know what happened to the dog.

seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    I'm not too sure this is a duplicate. This was the 3rd attack this week. Guy was sent to St. Vincent with facials injuries (broken jaw, etc.) after attack by two men ( this morning , Friday 24th). He was walking his dog. Dog ran off. In another incident, one boy in a group of four swung and hit a bicyclist. The boys ran off when confronted. Sounds like Monon is a new hunting ground for gremlins.

michael b

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    Fishers
    3 in a week on the Monon, all in different parts. All the assailants have no business being on the trail. A guy got shot 8 times because some punk kid was out running around. He spent the morning in summer school, then several hours at the YMCA and then decided to attempt to rob a man who was walking home from work. This kind of violence is getting out of hand. I am sure glad this Devon Moore is being tried as an adult. Hopefully this will set an example by the new prosecutor Terry Curry.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    What do you say July 1st we all go walk to monon with some CC goodies and scare the bajeebus out of these worthless panty-waste punks. haha.

Top Bottom