• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    sold...sold sold...here is the deal. my brothers and I all had this big monster quads and being that they are both gypsies they sold theirs. so now I have this monster and no one to ride with. It's a 650 vtwin automatic with push button 4x4. this thing is a monster. it can run with most sports quads and tear through mud holes like nothings business. it has full body armor skid plates under neath it and 28 inch zilla mud tires on some sweet rims. it has around 300 miles on it (nothing since I had multiple quads). it is also fully snorkled and all vent lines ran up to the handle bars and everything full sealed up (air box ect). it also has the K&N airfilter in it. exhuast pipe has been rapped. no problems at all with the quad. it's in great shape and a blast to ride. I also have a set of factory tires and rims. also has handguards, front and rear bumpers.

for the bad. it is a quad and has been road in the woods and mud. there is scratches on most the plastic. and it's computer is saying it's time for a oil change. where we ran the snorkles we cut the plastic. it looks good but is worth mentioning. it had a warn 2500 winch but it isn't working right now. it is also still dirty from riding around the other day and not being able to wash her yet.
    clean title in hand
    I will take 4500 cash for everything but what I am really wanting to do is trade down to a smaller 4x4 utility quad and some cash. a old school honda 300 or a newer one whatever. here are some pics and make me some offers worst I will say is no. no straight up trade offers though as it does me no good

DSCN0375.jpg

DSCN0376.jpg

DSCN0377.jpg

DSCN0378.jpg

this is a 2007 that I picked up in 2008 . pics are working now photobucket decided I uploaded to many pictures. shoot me a pm if your interested. and thanks Inmiline it's a pretty solid deal if you ask me too :)

Last edited:

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    how much cash you want if i trade you this ? its a 2004? Sportsman 700. I believe i got about 3,200 miles on it. runs like a champ. the rims and tires are pretty much brand new they were $1100

3520mtg.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom