• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShootinDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Looking at a possible relocate from very rural northern IN to a couple miles south of Crawfordsville. Any problems shooting on your own property, assuming its several acres with no imediate neighbors? Also saw a lot of yard signs that said -NO ZONING- Any info?Thanks

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    I work in Montgomery county my coworkers all shoot on there property. They do have gun club and range in the county also

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Looking at a possible relocate from very rural northern IN to a couple miles south of Crawfordsville. Any problems shooting on your own property, assuming its several acres with no imediate neighbors? Also saw a lot of yard signs that said -NO ZONING- Any info?Thanks

I've spent my whole life in southern Montgomery county, and have never once had a problem while shooting on our property. The no zoning signs have to do with the county wanting to re-zone some property in the southern part of the county. I think it got shot down, but I haven't kept up on it like I should.

Where abouts in the county are you looking to move?

monitor51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    West Central IN
    No issues. A co-worker of mine lives on traction road, petty much across from traction recycling. Never an issue. We do have a gun club that is on the way to Darlington and a conservation club in Linden. I'm not too familiar with what is south of town.

Top Bottom