• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I am a custodian for IU and also a smoker. I try my best not to assault anyone with my nasty smoking habit. Even when I am outside I tend to move away from crowds so no one will be hurt. My problem is the term mop boy. I do a job that is in my option honorable. I am not screwing anyone over money nor taking advantage of them in any way. I am a grown man trying to make a living in a decent way. You have no idea how many times in a day I pass by people making way more money than me doing nothing but hanginging out on the Internet while I am at least producing sweat. Screw the people that think of me as mop boy!!! At least I get paid for an honest days work!!!
    I'm not "hanging out on the internet" it's called research. Oh, and btw, our trash is full again.
    ;)

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I am a custodian for IU and also a smoker. I try my best not to assault anyone with my nasty smoking habit. Even when I am outside I tend to move away from crowds so no one will be hurt. My problem is the term mop boy. I do a job that is in my option honorable. I am not screwing anyone over money nor taking advantage of them in any way. I am a grown man trying to make a living in a decent way. You have no idea how many times in a day I pass by people making way more money than me doing nothing but hanginging out on the Internet while I am at least producing sweat. Screw the people that think of me as mop boy!!! At least I get paid for an honest days work!!!
    And, as we all know INGO participation is much more than hanging around on the internet., right? :):

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I've been using the e-cigs to get away from the real ones. As far as me exhaling nicotine while vaping, mine are nicotine-free. No buzz. Just a cloud of vapor that dissipates very quickly.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Perhaps you smokers have no idea just how bad seeing someone smoke or "smoke" can trigger a craving to those of us that quit smoking... we won't even discuss 2nd hand smoke..

Perhaps you ex smokers have no idea just how much us smokers don't really give a flying &^%$ whether you are strong enough to ignore your cravings or not?

To put it simply, your choice to not smoke should not affect my choice to do so...

Leadkrm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    E cigs use isn't smoking. There is no flame. And it is a safer alternative to smoking cigarettes. If people want to ban cigarettes then put up a sign. If you want to ban e cigs and cigarettes then put up that sign. They are two different things. Sorry you were bothered by the staff.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    There were some guys who were set up a couple of tables down from us who were using the e cigs. When I first saw them I actually went down there and asked them if they were actually smoking. They explained to me what they were doing. Ok fine. My problem I have with smokers is when I leave the 1500 I have to go through a bunch of smokers who are standing right outside of the exit doors to make it convenient for them. I thought in Marion County you had to be so many feet away from an exit to smoke in public. I just wish they were more considerate to other people who do not smoke. The smoke stinks and it is not healthy for us to breathe it even if it is in passing. Just be a little more courteous. PLEASE. I am not telling anyone not to smoke that is your business and your health choice just consider others.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    There were some guys who were set up a couple of tables down from us who were using the e cigs. When I first saw them I actually went down there and asked them if they were actually smoking. They explained to me what they were doing. Ok fine. My problem I have with smokers is when I leave the 1500 I have to go through a bunch of smokers who are standing right outside of the exit doors to make it convenient for them. I thought in Marion County you had to be so many feet away from an exit to smoke in public. I just wish they were more considerate to other people who do not smoke. The smoke stinks and it is not healthy for us to breathe it even if it is in passing. Just be a little more courteous. PLEASE. I am not telling anyone not to smoke that is your business and your health choice just consider others.

8 feet. I noticed it at the 1500 too, some were outside the 8' zone, and some weren't.

Top Bottom