• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    A druggist creates a drug for a rare and specific disease. It costs him $200 to make the drug. The druggist charges $2000 to purchase it. Your wife/husband is diagnosed with said disease. You cannot afford the $2000. You ask around to borrow the money, and exhaust every possible way to try and earn the $2000 needed but you can not. You ask the druggist to sell it to you for less and he says "no I invented the drug and I am going to charge what I want for it? What do you do?

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    A druggist creates a drug for a rare and specific disease. It costs him $200 to make the drug. The druggist charges $2000 to purchase it. Your wife/husband is diagnosed with said disease. You cannot afford the $2000. You ask around to borrow the money, and exhaust every possible way to try and earn the $2000 needed but you can not. You ask the druggist to sell it to you for less and he says "no I invented the drug and I am going to charge what I want for it? What do you do?

Find another Drug:dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Rob him and save your wife/husband/significant other and suffer the consequences

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    nah, we were discussing it in Ed. Psych. I wanted to know what people on INGO would reply. It was a heated discussion in class yesterday.

Those questions are always good for heated discussions in class. In one of the Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde he has Thursday (the protagonist) running through a series of moral dilemmas whilst trapped in a book of moral dilemmas.

Find another Drug:dunno:

I want a new drug. One that won't make me sick. One that won't make me crash my car or make me feel three feet thick.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Those questions are always good for heated discussions in class. In one of the Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde he has Thursday (the protagonist) running through a series of moral dilemmas whilst trapped in a book of moral dilemmas.

I want a new drug. One that won't make me sick. One that won't make me crash my car or make me feel three feet thick.

I will look it up!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I sell 2K worth of my stuff and buy the drug. Or I take out a loan. There are always options. I will not steal it, for I am not a thief. If there's just no way at all to raise funds I would explain the circumstances and try to work out something with the man.

ammoguy62

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I would try to barter with him first. Then, if that doesn't work, take it by force. That is if said disease was deadly and there would be no future option to purchase the drug. Family first. Especially since he's a d-bag.

sig-sweet

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would work it out in trade or services rendered for the drug. When my debt was paid in full I would shove every pill he had up his keester one by one. Plug the hole with C4 and a 5 ft fuse , light the fuse and tell him to have a good life, and oh yes, I have the cure for what's coming and it will only cost you $150,000.00

Top Bottom