• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Middle Eastern terrorists bear watching, no doubt. But, there's a segment of the population that needs even more careful watching. The current terrorists hate the west. These other guys hate humanity and would love to see about 90% of us killed off, all in the name of saving the planet. Given the opportunity they'd unleash hellish plagues on us and nod approvingly while we all bled out. These are some dangerous folks.

Classical Values :: Since when have mass extinctions saved this planet?

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    We all live in a yellow submarine.

I guess the days of us all sitting by the campfire are over. The planet green nuts are taking over. Damn that Al Whore...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I remember several years ago, there was talk of a serial killer going after hunters. They were finding dead guys spread over a fairly wide area. Then suddenly you didn't hear any more about it. I always figured it from some Animal Liberation Front type.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I remember several years ago, there was talk of a serial killer going after hunters. They were finding dead guys spread over a fairly wide area. Then suddenly you didn't hear any more about it. I always figured it from some Animal Liberation Front type.

Are you sure that wasn't a movie? Sounds a lot like a movie you watched after waking up late at night with indigestion.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    It is a proven fact that most idiolgical groups tend to turn to violence when their normal protests go un-answered. All you have to do is look back at history. American Revolution, Civil War, Anti-Abortionists, War Protesting, Environmentalists, even the Whale Wars Sea Shepherds! People can only take so much before they decide to take matters into their own hands and act out violently and aggresively!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Are you sure that wasn't a movie? Sounds a lot like a movie you watched after waking up late at night with indigestion.

:laugh: No seriously. This was maybe close to 15-20 years ago. Seems like they were mostly along the Ohio Turnpike, IN toll road.... I had really forgotten all about it, until this thread came up.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

Remember all the cartoons? Somebody taught a deer to shoot and gave it a rifle...it obviously ran out of ammunition some time ago...

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Remember all the cartoons? Somebody taught a deer to shoot and gave it a rifle...it obviously ran out of ammunition some time ago...

It did not run out of ammo, it was just waiting for the proper time to gain the right to have legal representation, so it could sue others infringing on its rights.

I don't remember where I saw this, but it has also been reported once or twice that some group was trying to have animal rights become a legal issue. I can't wait to see the victim testify in court.

Top Bottom