More drivel from an anti gun Hollywood type...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tauler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    My response to anti-gun liberal types is always the same = as soon as you get every ILLEGAL gun out of the hands of CRIMINALS and off the streets...then and ONLY then can you even think about taking guns out of the hands of law-abiding legal gun owners.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    His rebuttal to the cars argument is that they serve a purpose. Does everything we own have to serve a purpose?! If so, I will head over to my grandmas house and smash all her silly figurines and explain, "They serve NO purpose Nanna, so STFU!!" Perhaps the purpose of my guns is to put a big smile on my face!

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    His rebuttal to the cars argument is that they serve a purpose. Does everything we own have to serve a purpose?! If so, I will head over to my grandmas house and smash all her silly figurines and explain, "They serve NO person Nanna, so STFU!!" Perhaps the purpose of my guns is to put a big smile on my face!

I always love the, it serves no purpose. Well, maybe for you buddy but for me, it does. Lets put the shoe on the other foot, i go through the celebs house and tell him what does and doesnt have a purpose. Bet they would love that. Oh, all your "awards" (hahahaha) serve no purpose. You dont need a TV this big, serves no purpose. You dont need more then a Honda Civic (and I dont like Hondas), so, all your cars will go away. Always funny to make them put the shoe on their foot and apply it. Course, its hard with people that dont exist in the REAL world.
    By the way, totally tried to rep you, but I was out. Love that Nanna comment

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    And still Jason Alexander wonders why he gets cast as the dumbass, jackass, or ignorant stooge.

Here is a hint, Jason... Sometimes art imitates life,

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    Obviously I disagree with everything he said....... Sadly though, the huge number of people getting on there and spewing filth and hatred and telling him to STFU are more of a problem than he is. He has as much right to his views,and to voice his views, as any of us. He expressed his opinions in a respectful and heartfelt way and was answered with horrible name calling and disparaging remarks on him and his career and told he should shut up. Now, if someone is on the fence and reads his page with all of the comments,which do you think would be more likely to win them over? Jasons approach or the guy who so classily called him a t--t? We are our own worst enemy. So often this happens and guess what it reinforces? The sterotype of uneducated,angry rednecks with guns. If you are one who tends to react this way please,please either grow up or at least keep your mouth shut. You are not helping. He just won because of you.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    You want a compromise for the greater good? Put guns back in schools..... 100 years ago, everyone had guns. Good guys and bad. They also TAUGHT marksmanship in public schools! What a concept - to hit what you intend to.

My sons senior year in High School in Helena Montana he had a skeet shooting class. Guns just aren't in schools here....One of the several reason I'll be moving to Montana in a few years as soon as the wife and I have the money saved to buy a house there.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    As already stated on here, I actually used to have the book as well but seems so appropriate here, Shut Up and Sing. Most actors/actresses/singers do not have the best education, so what makes them think just because they have people's attention that we give a crap about whatever their pet cause of the day is. If they took time out and educated themselves better on ANY matter, then I might listen a little more. But its like Jenny McCarthy, I really doubt that she knows more then most medical people. Not saying formal schooling is the end all/be all, but it does help.

Top Bottom