• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rapaport

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    More gun laws will have no effect. Criminals dont obey laws! They just get guns and go shooting. Guns will always be around and criminals will always figure a way to get their hands on one. Even if guns were totally banned, criminals will find new ways to mass murder. Why not enforce security in schools and public places? Guns are always going to be around. Improve and come up with better security measures. I sure the hell dont want to be only armed with a knife at a gun fight. I dont care to have the biggest baddest machine gun but I do want to be able to defend myslf with adequate equipment. Even if that means I need 8 30rd mags and a AR15. I don't think I can go up against a gang of criminals busting through my house with semi-autos and I only have a "legal" bolt action rifle with 3 bullets in it.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    All I can say is..... NO :poop: !

Sane, rational people know more laws dont solve problems, because criminals dont follow the law anyway.

The problem is our government is not run by sane, rational people.

The bigger problem is the people in government were not put there by sane rational people.

The biggest problem is sane and rational people are the ones who are gonna pay for the crimes committed by the insane, irrational people because sane rational people are on the decline in this country.

Top Bottom