• ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    This is good news!

Can you imagine the tax dollars wasted treating people who get sick from these sorts of living conditions?

Until the safety net is removed, we must accept this sort of tyranny in our lives.

First, remove the safety net. Then allow people the freedom to determine the safety of their housing. Right?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    LOL. I've clearly gotten under the skin of the local Libertarians by exposing their hypocrisy on using the government to impose their morals on society.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just wait until they find out how much dangerous lead some people have laying around the house! I know many on this site that have "several" pounds of the deadly stuff laying around.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's a good thing the federal government already owns the vast majority of mortgages out there. That leverage ought to go a long way in helping them in these 5 new goals.

It doesn't take much of an imagination to realize when they say "Establish healthy homes recommendations (homes should be dry, clean, pest-free, safe, contaminant-free, well-ventilated, and well-maintained and thermally controlled)" it means new regulations galore are already written and ready to be released that will only marginally improve conditions for the vast majority of home owners while making much, much more expensive to build new homes--with a side benefit of more dependence on the government to help finance new homes;

Or when they say "Encourage adoption of healthy homes recommendations (federal, state and local regulations)" they mean widespread adoption of Agenda 21;

Or when they say "Create and support training and workforce development to address health hazards in housing (train people for new jobs in green energy and construction)"; means a payoff to the various construction unions and a little love for their campaign contributors...who knows, maybe they'll finally get wood burning stoves outlawed.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Good luck refuting it.

It's pretty sad to see you stoop to trolling other people's threads.

You should give it a rest. It's just the internet, it's not really serious business.

I sincerely hope you enjoy your weekend. And no, that's not a snarky comment. :)

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    It's pretty sad to see you stoop to trolling other people's threads.

You should give it a rest. It's just the internet, it's not really serious business.

I sincerely hope you enjoy your weekend. And no, that's not a snarky comment. :)

Internet lesson for the aged: 'Trolling' and 'serious business' are mutually exclusive.

Also, I'm waiting for an explanation of why we shouldn't control peoples' living conditions as long as we're forced to pay for this medical safety net for them.

schmeed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    It's a good thing the federal government already owns the vast majority of mortgages out there. That leverage ought to go a long way in helping them in these 5 new goals.

It doesn't take much of an imagination to realize when they say "Establish healthy homes recommendations (homes should be dry, clean, pest-free, safe, contaminant-free, well-ventilated, and well-maintained and thermally controlled)" it means new regulations galore are already written and ready to be released that will only marginally improve conditions for the vast majority of home owners while making much, much more expensive to build new homes--with a side benefit of more dependence on the government to help finance new homes;

Or when they say "Encourage adoption of healthy homes recommendations (federal, state and local regulations)" they mean widespread adoption of Agenda 21;

Or when they say "Create and support training and workforce development to address health hazards in housing (train people for new jobs in green energy and construction)"; means a payoff to the various construction unions and a little love for their campaign contributors...who knows, maybe they'll finally get wood burning stoves outlawed.
    Spot on!!!!!!

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012

Good point about the gov owning the mortgages.

I also see a new round of redistribution coming. Of course, not everyone will be able to afford these mandates, assuming they become mandates, and will need "assistance".

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

Well...this is quite brilliant. I think you nailed it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I don't care anymore.

Even the "conservatives" seem to make room for this kind of tyranny when it's something they want. I've ceased being surprised about it. Why not stop being upset by it?

Oh, dear God. Did I just set myself apart from the conservatives? Am I really that much closer to being a libertarian? No, no, I won't do it. I won't join the dark side.

Top Bottom