More People Own Guns Than Is Commonly Believed…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    My Goldwing has the only guns I own

359ada4e0f348b422c25c6f1ac454922.jpg

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    And there have been more canoe accidents reported than we have canoes...
    Never had a canoe accident, my airmattress on the other hand went down when the bayonet on the ar punched a hole in it. Couldn't find any in the lake, even as hard as I searched.

Remington 90T

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2023
    Brodhead Wisconsin
    As a Wisconsin deer hunter being one of 600,000 people in the woods for our 10 day season puts us as the eight largest army in the world. Larger than Iran, France and Germany combined. But pales to Pennsylvania's 750,000 - Or Michigan's 700,000 deer hunters. And that's just the number that know how to shoot and gets together all at the same time.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    As a Wisconsin deer hunter being one of 600,000 people in the woods for our 10 day season puts us as the eight largest army in the world. Larger than Iran, France and Germany combined. But pales to Pennsylvania's 750,000 - Or Michigan's 700,000 deer hunters. And that's just the number that know how to shoot and gets together all at the same time.
    Wow! Do you guys use double decker or side by side tree stands up there?

If you got near that many hunters around here in the woods someone is gonna get shot.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    That's also only the known (licensed) Hunter's.
    How about all of us landowners who don't need a "permission slip" to take game on our own property?

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I knew we had passed a point in society when I saw a man buying a Glock 19 and some ammo during covid, his wife would have never agreed to that as she's a flaming lefty. But he knew it was past time to be able to defend his wife and kids/self.

Lots of folks own something for protection, you wouldn't ever know it though.
    I've talked with a few guys who, while they owned a few guns, the wife wasn't 'on-board' with it...and now the wives are on-board!

Top Bottom