• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    ok, i'm in. the black silk ain't too bad. i really a fan of chock full of nuts. it keeps getting harder to find on the northside. about the only place i know of is the marsh at 37 and 146. dunkin donuts is pretty good as well, if i brew it at home. i can't get coffee at starbucks, they just burn the hell out of it and charge you four bucks. i will buy their breakfast blend beans though and do it myself.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I hate to admit it, but I am a little addicted to the "non-fat carmel machciatto" from starbucks. When I am looking to save a few bucks I stop by the local crystal flash and grab their "Kona blend" which pretty much tastes like any other coffee they sell.

in_betts

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    North of FW
    For me it is more about quantity that quality. I have tried many different coffees and liked some of them. I use a Bunn because it is fast and when I need it I need it. I use Maxwell House Original Roast not because it is the best I've ever had, but bought on sale I can afford it and it is better than 95% of other coffees after they are an hour or two old.

Oh.... and no cream, no sugar, no flavors.....just COFFEE! I don't qualify as a coffee snob, but I REALLY dislike Starbucks. Their regular coffee is just putrid, IMHO.

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I've owned a Keurig machine for almost two years now, and I absolutely love it. I've turned at least six other people onto them now, especially single folks, or those with a limited number of coffee drinkers in the house.

I really like the Columbia Supremo, it's a medium roast. However, I haven't ventured away from it either, so there may be others that I'd like.

As for additives, I was introduced to honey many years ago, and can't have my coffee without it. I even have a little travel bottle for those rare public breakfast meals. The "fair trade" Wild Mountain Blueberry is an excellent desert coffee, especially with a spot of honey added.

I'll be right back, my mouth is starting to water. :coffee:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I gotta have the coffee in the morning. Usually Folgers Black silk, but sometimes a more robust coffee, when the mood hits. I don't like it sitting around, so I bought a 4 cup maker and replenish when necessary. :)

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    My coffee

My coffee is Black Thunder from Cornerstone Coffee House.
    I like it black...like my rifles,
    packs a punch like a 7.62:ar15:

Most definitly the strongest bean in Indianapolis. Try some.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    so...

I drink all my coffee black. I don't think i have ever tried a foo-foo coffee. I guess i'm afraid I might like it.

When we were in the field in the Army we would drink coffee made in an iron pot with grounds and water. That the best I ever drank but it was black and hot although you had to chew it sometimes.

No disrespect to foo-foo coffee, but if god wanted coffee to be sweet and sticky he would have grown the bean that way.

"God"... didn't want sugar belonging in tea either. :laugh:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I just like any coffee the more the better!!!!

My favorite is Truck Stop Coffee, stop at 5am on my way to work get a 64oz coffee just a squirt of hazelnut.

Of course I have to pee 20 times before 9am but you wanna play you gotta pay.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I lurve my coffee.
    food-smiley-010.gif
    Ditto for me. But I take my coffee just like I take my women. HOT. BLACK. BITTER.
    :draw:

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Coffee made by the wife tastes better somehow.. As I sit here typing away, watching her work tirelessly in the kitchen to fulfill my basic needs in the morning...

Can't explain it, but when I make it just isn't as fulfilling...hmm...

45CalJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I like a dark or columbian roast. No cream or sugar. My wife got me a huge back of dunkin donuts coffee for Christmas, and it's actually pretty good.

Not a fan of starbucks, always tastes burnt to me.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I've been so busy today that I only 2 cups in this morning. I tried to get another one in right after lunch, but that hasn't worked out. I'm actually reheating it for the 4thg time right now...

Top Bottom