• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Okay, in your avatar, which hand is on your dog? Hint, it's the one attached to the arm where you normally wear your watch.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Personally I like the 2 we used to use at work. The first one was when a child fell off a pony and scubbed his widdle knee! His mom would be running around, usually in a circle, screaming at the top of her lungs that his leg was broken, call an ambulance, get a bird (helicopter) airlift him to the nearest Trauma 1 Hospital, get the blood transfusion ready....and so on. I'd amble down and give what we in the business refer to as a "Mom Thump"! Basically told her that if she didn't sit down and shut up, her son was going to need his leg amputated! <evil grin> Once she sat down and was quiet, we'd go back to the kid (we always had backup working on him already) whip out a baby wipe, clean the booboo scubber and wipe the dirt off, slap on a little neosporin, and put a bandaid on it. Sheesh....it wasn't even bleeding!

The second was for the "unruly horses" who were pitching a fit because the tractor, backhoe, feed truck, gravel truck...etc., etc., etc., (aka Boogyman) was driving up behind them and they'd get all freaked out and start to pull back and/or rear up. We'd grab the halter on the way down, and open palm slap them hard, right between their eyes. It works as a sort of "brain reboot". Works every time! The owner however was doing the same thing the mom had done, making the horse worse until we got there.

Morons are everywhere, sometimes you just can't seem to get away from them. I'll do a quote from Bill here...."if you don't have less on, you've got......MORON"! :D

And hey...I like the Lovemachine! (See my comment in the new Bash the Lovemachine thread.) :)

7th Stepper

Top Bottom