• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Myself, I would not pay over $150.00. Good little guns but no where near worth his asking price. To give you an idea, I bought one from a member here about 7 or 8 months ago for $80.00.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Seems the average is $200 in the last 6 months. While I wouldn't be comfortable paying that much and I didn't already have one I might be inclined to.

Really depends on the condition. Nothing like a fireball and a bruised shoulder to get the adrenaline flowing.

lmyer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    South Bend
    Going price for a typical matching soviet m44 refurb in decent shape is $200. I wouldn't pay more unless there was a very good reason to do so

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Gunbroker brings in the mass morons with more money than they know what to do with I'm beginning to believe. Sad part is the sellers know it. Doesn't make it fair to the rest of us looking for a "fair" price.

I've only been in this hobby for about 10 years and have seen the prices quadruple before this latest panic. Now it's just beyond comprehension and bordering on ludicrous. Makes me glad I reload for every caliber I shoot and cast lead for every handgun I own.

I remember years ago when guys at the range thought I was nuts for reloading .223 and I told them I mainly done it for accuracy benefits and minimal savings. I don't think their laughing to hard now seeing the prices of .223 fodder. Good thing I stocked heavily on projectiles, powder and primers.

Top Bottom