• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Are there any stores on the west side of town (around speedway) that sell mosin's? I've tried looking on websites but can't find any info about the products a few of them sell. (example: shooters supply, premier arms).

And also...... for god's sake.....how do you actually pronounce the name??? SO I don't look like a complete idiot when I ask to look at one lol :rolleyes:

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    Not really on the west side but not far TSG a site sponsor has some instock right now. And I don't know if I am correct but I pronounce it Mo"z"in.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Are there any stores on the west side of town (around speedway) that sell mosin's? I've tried looking on websites but can't find any info about the products a few of them sell. (example: shooters supply, premier arms).

And also...... for god's sake.....how do you actually pronounce the name??? SO I don't look like a complete idiot when I ask to look at one lol :rolleyes:

Bradis on HWY 67 just SW of Indy usually has them. About a 10-15 minute drive from Speedway.

Mosin Nagant FAQs See FAQ #1 for pronunciation

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I'd really like to get a hold of one of the Finnish models, but seeing as they're hardly ever talked about, I'm guessing they're really hard to find :dunno:

Top Bottom