• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Are we in America or China, everyone wants to have freedoms, but only for certain individuals of the country. When the country was founded, it was said all men are created equal, with god given rights. Oh, wait, all white men, the rest of you arent equal. And we are supposed to have religious freedom, unless of course you are muslim. Hatred and Intolerance it's the American way, or maybe the American Conserative nutjob way.

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    who gives a crap what they do over there
    if they want to do that let them, if i wanted to put a church up there i could
    all you guys want freedom, but cry like little female dogs when something you don't like has the same freedoms as you,
    that means pick a effing side and shut up about it...

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    So far it appears about evenly split, let em build it, wtf are they doing letting them build it. I guess it would be o.k. if your sisters rapist moved in next to her too?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This was scooped on here a while back. I can't remember if it was in the break room or here. Either way, I think the thread got closed from all the name-calling.... :dunno:

I think it's crap myself. It's an insult and slap in the face.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i have read the first page of this post and thats all. here is the opinion of someone who hit the ground and delt payback to the scum that were behind 9/11:

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUDGE?????

when are we gonna stop hating because of religion? it wasnt the religion that blew up the trade towers, pentagon, and another plane. it was RADICAL cowards that hid behind religion to try and spark a unwarranted holy war. by not allowing them to build their mosk (freedom of religion by the way) you are just throwing fuel on the fire.
    stop hating muslims just because of religion.

do i have personal issues with middle eastern people?? YEP

is it because of religion? NOPE

you cant bend our constitution to fit christians and then say it doesnt apply to muslims. come on people, this is a stupid discusion. your getting caught up in the hype. NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE MIDDLE EASTERN.

the muslims i worry about are the ones who try to hide the fact that they are muslim >>> BO

my 2 cents

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I don't want ANY church built on ground zero. I want something that stands for AMERICA built on ground zero. Period. But to build something that will forever remind us of the aholes that brought the towers down, that's just a slap in the face. IMHO

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Personally I think they should have built a new set of towers bigger than the first with a giant middle finger in top. I think by not rebuilding, it makes the bad guys feel like they won.

I think building a mosque at the site is akin to building a Nazi clubhouse at Auschwitz...

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I don't want ANY church built on ground zero. I want something that stands for AMERICA built on ground zero. Period. But to build something that will forever remind us of the aholes that brought the towers down, that's just a slap in the face. IMHO

its not even ON the site. its like 2 blocks away. the ON THE SITE arguement is very misleading.

to me, there needs to be a monument period. then build whatever.

so people dont want ANY kind of church built on ground zero, but they are fine with a bank being built there that is gonna lie cheat and steal??? Hmmmmmm yeah, ok, some peoples standards seem a little off to me??

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    its not even ON the site. its like 2 blocks away. the ON THE SITE arguement is very misleading.

to me, there needs to be a monument period. then build whatever.

so people dont want ANY kind of church built on ground zero, but they are fine with a bank being built there that is gonna lie cheat and steal??? Hmmmmmm yeah, ok, some peoples standards seem a little off to me??

I hope that wasn't directed at me. I don't want anything built on ground zero unless it's something that represents America, and those who lost their lives on that spot.

I don't want to see two more looming towers, banks, shopping malls, churches, anything like that. Like you said, I want to see a monument of some kind. Something that shows the strength and perseverance of the American PEOPLE.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Ok first off this was on TV last night. Its not ON ground zero its like a block away. So.. yeah. Hysterics much?

i have read the first page of this post and thats all. here is the opinion of someone who hit the ground and delt payback to the scum that were behind 9/11:

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUDGE?????

when are we gonna stop hating because of religion? it wasnt the religion that blew up the trade towers, pentagon, and another plane. it was RADICAL cowards that hid behind religion to try and spark a unwarranted holy war. by not allowing them to build their mosk (freedom of religion by the way) you are just throwing fuel on the fire.
    stop hating muslims just because of religion.

do i have personal issues with middle eastern people?? YEP

is it because of religion? NOPE

you cant bend our constitution to fit christians and then say it doesnt apply to muslims. come on people, this is a stupid discusion. your getting caught up in the hype. NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE MIDDLE EASTERN.

the muslims i worry about are the ones who try to hide the fact that they are muslim >>> BO

my 2 cents

Oh my gosh. Hold up. I have to walk outside and shoot myself in the head, I actually Agree with E5Ranger.

Jon Craig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Lafayette, IN
    How is this in any way, shape, or form appropriate? I would wager that if a Fundamentalist Christian church wanted to build a church on the Oklahoma Bombing site, we would never hear the end of it! But the second we speak against "our Muslim brothers" and the atrocity of 9/11 and this proposed mosque, we are branded "intolerant racists".

Just as all "fundamentalist Christians" are not the same as McVeigh, all Muslims are not the same as the douchebags that took down the towers.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    This is a travesty.
    If George Washington had a time machine, he probably wouldn't have shot half as straight as he did.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    This is a travesty.
    If George Washington had a time machine, he probably wouldn't have shot half as straight as he did.

If George Washington had a time machine......

Am I stupid for not getting the point of this? Shooting straight? Time Machine? lol

Interesting first post!

jaramia20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Michigan City
    Freedom of religion means ANY Religion .... We can't pick and choose ... If they get the permits to build , they can build . I don't have a problem with muslims , I have a problum with radical muslims ... It they don't make trouble , let them be .... Just my :twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Freedom of religion means ANY Religion .... We can't pick and choose ... If they get the permits to build , they can build . I don't have a problem with muslims , I have a problum with radical muslims ... It they don't make trouble , let them be .... Just my :twocents:

Well, that's the whole problem right there. The whole religion of Islam IS radical. Honor Killings? Killing or Enslaving all non-believers, Allah promising all muslims that the world will one day be theirs.... I'd say the religion alone is a pretty big threat.

Sure, there are some that don't follow the Quran to the letter, but those aren't true, full-blooded Islamic followers. Just as most Christians today aren't true, full-blooded Christians. However, you don't see the Christian Religion advocating their followers to go out and kill or enslave all those non-believers in the Christian Faith.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom