• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    Finally got the chance to take this rifle out for spin. My son and I went out to Class 3 today to try it out. We were pressed for time so we didn't spend alot of time out there, but we managed to put 250 rounds through it. Found out that it does not, not even just a little like Remington Golden Bullets. Jammed on the very first one. Ejected the round and shot the next, with another jam to occur. This happened numerous times. Finally gave up on that ammo and switched. The rest of the time went without a hitch. Ran some Thunderbolts, Wildcats, and Super X with no problems. I was shooting low and left but it was holding a 3" pattern. Not had a lot of experience with a rifle so I wasn't too concerned just wanted to function test it more than anything else. My only issue is with the lack of mags available for it at the moment. I have the 25 round one but it was cold in there today and it was a pain to keep loading it up as my fingers were getting numb. We did manage to shoot some .380, .38, .40 and .45 as well! All in all it was a great day:rockwoot:
    I would purchase this rifle again.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    That is good news, it looks like a dandy little plinker. And non of my semi 22lr guns feed Remington Golden, and with my bolt guns I get duds every 10-30rds or so, some really bad quality stuff. Good to hear that there working out for people. :yesway:

bigfincaddyman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Mossberg Tactical 22

Thanks for the info I have been looking at these they seem neat for the price I was curious if the quality and reliablity was there before I buy one.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Ive herd that Mossberg Tactical has trouble with the remingtons. I have a GSG5 and it will eat them up, acually it will shoot what ever you want to load in the mags. My brothers 10/22 dont like them either, wonder why they work for some an not others. But none the less sounds like ya got it figured out sounds like a fun and cheap to shoot gun

freeclimber57

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    I love my mossberg. consistantly accurate with blazer ammo. I have had about 500 rounds thru it. 2 jams, but it could have been the ammo. great gun

Top Bottom