Mossberg 500 Roadblocker (I know... hear me out)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    You should call ZR Tactical in Noblesville and let him know what you're trying to do. He built a custom thread protector for me once.

As a side note, I'd be willing to buy that muzzle brake if you want to sell it.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Sell it. People are always looking to "tac out" shotguns. List it for sale with "tactical upgrade, tactical conversion barrel, riot shotgun, street sweeper, sawed off shotgun, home defense" tags. In the item description be VERY clear and honest in what it is, and what the condition is, but those tags should attract the searches of the kind of person that will be shopping for that kind of barrel. Odds are you can probably get enough out of it to cover the cost of your new barrel.

cam4usa

Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Delaware County, IN
    Sell it. People are always looking to "tac out" shotguns. List it for sale with "tactical upgrade, tactical conversion barrel, riot shotgun, street sweeper, sawed off shotgun, home defense" tags. In the item description be VERY clear and honest in what it is, and what the condition is, but those tags should attract the searches of the kind of person that will be shopping for that kind of barrel. Odds are you can probably get enough out of it to cover the cost of your new barrel.

Decided to follow this advice. What do you mean about being "VERY clear and honest" wrt my post in the marketplace for it? Planned to say all the keywords you mentioned and stating it's a Roadblocker barrel. Anything else I should know? I'm brand new to this forum and there are a lot of rules!

Top Bottom