Specialized

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    87   2   1
    Jan 26, 2011
    Highland, IN
    *** GUN AND UPLAND BARREL ARE SPF ***

I just don't shoot it, so it has to go. This is a 930 SPX with the 18.5" home defense barrel (matte finish, gold bead sight). Mossberg Picatinny rail has been added as well. There are two additional barrels available for the gun too -- a 24" ported upland barrel with red fiber optic front sight, and a cantilevered rifled barrel that's also 24" and ported, which has a Nikon Buckmaster's slug hunter scope (3-9x40) with BDC reticle. This barrel and gun combination will print groups of three saboted slugs with all three holes touching at 100 yards. No problems or issues with feeding or firing, in fact, no problems at all with the gun except that I just don't use it.

The gun and SPX barrel can be yours for $480.00, including the pic rail. The upland barrel can be had for $90.00, and the cantilevered barrel with scope can be yours for $200.00. The WHOLE PACKAGE (gun, three barrels, rail, scope) can be had for $680.00, which essentially gets you one of the barrels for free. Located in NW Indiana, in Highland. Will drive a moderate distance to do a deal; prefer not to ship. I cannot accept trades at this time. Please PM with any questions you may have.
    9E9E46A5-1B37-46ED-8361-33E8068FD5A1_zpsvhts7eyq.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom