• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    I am the original owner of this Mossberg 930SPX. It is in excellent condition with approximately 100 rds fired. There are some very minor marks in the parkerization from handling and one small scratch in the polymer forearm.

This is a 12ga semi-auto with 7+1 capacity with 2 3/4" shells (it also excepts 3" shells). In addition to the extended magazine tube it has ghost ring sights with a fiberoptic front rifle-style sight, and the rear sight is on a rail and may be replaced with an optic. I have added a cheapie sling that has held up okay. I am also including the following:

9 boxes (45 rds) of Federal Law Enforcement 00 Buckshot (see pic)
    10 boxes (50 rds) of Federal Law Enforcement Low-recoil Rifled Slugs (see pic)
    75+ rounds of miscellaneous factory new birdshot

This is a great budget semi-auto and the sites are phenomenal. I am an IDPA shooter though, and this gets very little use. That being said; low-ball offers will be ignored.

Asking $600 OBO for the lot. My only trade interests would be toward an excellent Sig P226 SCT or Tactical Ops where I would kick in cash as necessary.

Feel free to PM me with questions. I am willing to meet in Hamilton/Tipton Counties or Northside Indy. Buyer must show DL. A LTCH would be a plus.

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts