• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyLongColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Morgan County
    :yesway: Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Mossberg Customer Service. I had recently bought a new shotgun (Mossberg 835). I had been looking for awhile and decided on the 835. I chose the waterfowl version actually as I liked the camo pattern and wanted the 28" barrel. This model only came with a front fiber optic sight which I love. Their turkey models have front and rear adjustable sights which is what I wanted (but not the shorter barrel that it came with). I thought no biggie, I'll buy the shotty I want then add whatever sights I want (might pick up a red dot for the gobblers, not sure yet).

So I've shot it with all different kinds of loads (those 3.5" turkey loads are mean) but in the mean time I emailed Mossberg with my concerns (bought a new shotgun, wanted a combination of what your models offered.......loved the shotgun but wanted the sights the turkey models came with).

Anyway, today I received a free of charge brand new set of vent rib adjustable fiber optic sights for my 835. Installed them, and they look great!!! Now I can start patterning at turkey heads LOL.

I know we're only talking $30 ??? or so here, but that's some great customer service. Thumbs up for Mossberg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

Top Bottom