• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shawno31b

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I bought this a few weeks back and recently put about 500 to 600 rounds through it and only problems I had with it is the magazine and magazine release. I took it to an applseed weekend shoot, which is great by the way I recommend you guys check it out. I only had 4 malfunctions out of all the rounds shot down range. It is a fun little gun for being all plastic. I just wish they would have done something different with the magazine and release. The 25 round magazine sucks. Id like to hear other reviews on the gun to see if I am the only one who feels that way.

lokian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    definately agree, fun little gun but the magazine and the release suck.... i always have issues pulling it out afterwards

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I hated my 715T. Got one as I was first getting into shooting. Just seemed cheap (plastic shell) and like it was trying to be something it was not (basically a 702 Plinkster in a fancy case). Tear down for cleaning was a PITA too. I was happy to get rid of it and replace it with a S&W 15-22 (for tactical training) and a Ruger 10-22 for target shooting.

Just my $.02

bsnyder413

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Hammond
    i like the gun. i took mine apart and couldnt get it back together after having fte issues. Mossberg put my gun back together for free and it has functioned flawlessly since. I do agree the magazine release sucks. I feed mine Reimington golden bullets and it eats and spits em out without issue!

Top Bottom