• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blakec221

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2019
    Rockville
    I seen an ad for this a few days back and my initial thoughts are similar to most here. I’m not partial to any one brand, I’m more of a if it works for me kinda guy but honestly, I’ve not been much of a fan of even their shotguns.

I’ll stay tuned for an official review :popcorn:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    They are now releasing a double stack version called the MC2c. Width is reported at 1.1"

https://www.mossberg.com/product/mc2c-89012/

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ubcompact-9mm-pistol.html?463215=#post7778934

For comfort and concealability, the MC2c grip was designed to be incredibly narrow for its capacity, the result of slim-profile double-stack steel magazines – in 13-Round (Flush) and 15-Round (Extended). Each MC2c magazine features easy-to-remove floorplates, high-visibility followers, and are made of a coated steel that offers low friction and superior wear-resistance.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County

Maybe I misread the specs on the product page, but a quick look indicates this thing is the size of a Glock 19, and I’m assuming that’s with the 13 round mag, not the 15 rounder. Not sure what they were going for here, seems to be a non starter to me.

EDIT

SLIGHTLY smaller than a 19.

Still strikes me as a “me, too” gun. FWIW.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Maybe I misread the specs on the product page, but a quick look indicates this thing is the size of a Glock 19, and I’m assuming that’s with the 13 round mag, not the 15 rounder. Not sure what they were going for here, seems to be a non starter to me.

EDIT

SLIGHTLY smaller than a 19.

Still strikes me as a “me, too” gun. FWIW.

From my understanding, this is going the same way of the 365. Single stack width but double stack capacity. It's only 1.1" wide.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    From my understanding, this is going the same way of the 365. Single stack width but double stack capacity. It's only 1.1" wide.

Looking at specs between 19 and this Mossberg, almost same height and length, width might be a tad slimmer. I took the post to be saying, hey, look, P365-ish! Maybe its P365XL-ish? Still, with the 15 round optional mag, I’d say a 19 size that’s maybe a tad slimmer.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    6 and 7 rounds of 9mm depending on which mag used? That's it? Seriously?

Those guys are about 10 years too late to the market with their Micro-9.

exactly this. Although 10 years may be too generous. A G26 was easy peazy in 2006 so......

why now?
    id trust the Taurus G2 millinium thing (a close co worker loves his)

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    Looking at specs between 19 and this Mossberg, almost same height and length, width might be a tad slimmer. I took the post to be saying, hey, look, P365-ish! Maybe its P365XL-ish? Still, with the 15 round optional mag, I’d say a 19 size that’s maybe a tad slimmer.

just gonna leave this here:

https://youtu.be/gha_PTPvs4Q

sounds almost like the 48, rather than a 19. But higher cap. Good!

Top Bottom