• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Finally got the 91/30 out to the range and it was a pleasure to shoot. The trigger really felt good. First few shots went 3 inch high and to the right. Slide the rear sight down and bent pin a little and was on target at 50 yds. Rifle doesn't have a scope on it but I think that the rifle was great to shoot. Had targets set up at 100 meters but couldn't see them so I didn't shoot them. The only problem when using the bolt after discharge was tight but didn't have to use anything to bang the bolt out. For a 125.00 rifle I got more than my money's worth.

Sonney

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    They are fun, I have a M44 Mosin I've had out a few times and my shoulder doesn't thank me afterwards! BUT, it sure is fun! The shorter carbine is a fireball breathing monster and recoil is tremendous.

I picked up a 91/30 about a year ago and have yet to get it out to the range but this may be enough to make me do it.

Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    You are right at multiplying I am now looking for a M44 in good shape. Hope to find one soon. They are getting hard to find in good shape.

Sonney

Top Bottom