• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rcal56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    What out of the waste band holster is the most comfortable? Any have suggestions. I want to carry my 92fs or my SD40.

Twingram

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Blackford County
    Kydex all the way! Ive found them to be just as comfortable as my comp tac minotaur and other leather/nylon options. Kydex gives you the benefit of easier re-holstering and, if you think its a concern, it gives you a more sturdy platform for one handed manipulations such as loading and malfunction clearing.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I recommend you look look into the no clip Remora Holsters. They stay put and do what they say they do. There's even a video on YouTube showing a guy doing somersaults while wearing a Remora. I have one for my EDC and yes they are comfortable.

Vv

Checkfoo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I like curved kydex for OWB carry. Raven is great, I have one of their phantom holsters. Fit, finish, and comfort is top notch. Bravo Concealment makes OWB kydex holsters that are perfect duplicates of the Ravens, but for the most part cost half the price. Accessories are interchangeable. Quality and comfort of the two brands is identical.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I like curved kydex for OWB carry. Raven is great, I have one of their phantom holsters. Fit, finish, and comfort is top notch. Bravo Concealment makes OWB kydex holsters that are perfect duplicates of the Ravens, but for the most part cost half the price. Accessories are interchangeable. Quality and comfort of the two brands is identical.

If you are looking for a Raven style holster, and price is an issue, why not go to an INGO Merchant? See below, or look up Hooch Holsters. Both INGOers, both less expensive and way less turn around than Raven or Bravo.

most people say they forget they even have ours on. we would love to help you out.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    in the market for an IWB holster will have to look into INGO merchants thanks guys

norsk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Top Bottom